Chapter 25

S I L V E R

"You creeps her out, that's for sure," I said through our call.

[ Easy, I can't resist myself from waving at her, cousin. And there's no point on hiding dahil nakita na rin naman niya 'ko many times, following her.]

I laughed as I shook my head. "Hindi na 'ko magugulat kung i-report ka niya sa pulis."

[Oh God, I just wish she didn't think of me as her stalker. I have high standards on girls, you know.]

"Fvck you," I cursed that makes him burst into laughter.

I just shook my head in disbelief even though he can't see me right now. But I immediately stop when I heard some footsteps passing through me. I looked back at her but she suddenly drop all the tupperware she's holding after seeing me.

[What's that noise?]

"I'll call you again," paalam ko and immediately end our call. "Ayos ka lang?" I stood up and walk towards her but she glares at me that makes me stop.

What's with the glare? I didn't even do something.

I just stared at her while doing something in the kitchen.

I think I already know why my cousin followed her, we can't stop our curiousity towards other people. But the worst case is that she always looked at me with her brows furrowed. I mean, why the hell would she do that.

Morning came with no one in the kitchen, both kuya Paul and ate Layla needs to go early, base on the note they left. I just cooked something for our breakfast but I didn't expect that she'll woke up this early.

"Why?" I asked when she suddenly stopped right beside me.

She looked at me first before snatching the chopsticks from my hand. I bit my lower lips to prevent it from smiling when I saw her put the 2 eggrolls in her mouth at the same time.

By that, I already knew that she didn't changed. Wala pa rin nagbago sa kaniya simula nung huli ko siyang makita besides from her cheerfulness, she's much more cheerful than before. And that's all that I thanks about.

"Pa'no mo nalaman na wala akong jowa? Manghuhula ka ba? Pahula naman ako," I laughed dahil sa sinabi niya.

I didn't even know what am I doing here in engineering library but oh well, I think the saying 'follow your dreams' is true because my only dream is to be with her and to know her more.

"Oh siya diyan kana," aniya and immediately run away from me.

I followed her using my eyes and can't help myself from smiling seeing her so happy. Ayos lang sa 'kin na magmukhang tanga kung siya lang din ang makakausap.

Lumapit na 'ko sa business building and place my both hands in my pocket while waiting for Lyka to arrive.

Yeah, nagpanggap lang ako na hindi ko alam kung nasaan ang business department. I just want to talk to her, that's all.

"You found your friend?" I gave her a smile first before nodding. "That's good to hear. Tara uwi na tayo," she smiled and cling to my arms.

I didn't care less about Lyka being clingy to me. She knows why I court her back in Korea, and that's for me to be able to go here in the Philippines without a long explanation to my family. Ang hindi lang niya alam ay si Lia ang hinahanap ko.

On our way home I never expected to feel so much anger on my body. I just felt it when I saw Lia embracing some random guy. I didn't know who's that guy but fvck, it really make me jealous.