leah & fatin (the wilds)

if you're watching the wilds and haven't finished it i wouldn't recommend not reading this because with has spoilers, or if you haven't watched it and are wanting to i would wait to maybe read this after. and to those of you who don't care, enjoy
leah's pov
"what the fuck?" my mouth fell open.
"what the fuck is the twilight of adam?"
"what the fuck is going on here?"
i felt my breathing becoming shorter by the moment.
"stop it leah!" i yelled at myself mentally trying to stop from going into another panic attack, not that it was really helping me.
it was then that i heard her voice, "leah. leah. no... no."
fatin. she'd become so important to me on the island. i thought about her every night now. right before i would fall asleep, all i saw was her. her holding me that day on the beach. that image never left my mind.
        i was starting to leave jeff in the past. where he belonged.
        i think i might be in love with her. i don't know. i feel so differently about her than i did jeff, but it's a good different.
i was brought back to reality as my breathing calmed and i focused back to what was going on.
     so we're put on an island as some kinda of fucking experiment. that's sick, and nora. nora was fucking working with them.
      "i'm gonna find that bitch." i said to myself.
        i walked back to the door and opened it a little peeking through the crack. no one was there. perfect.
        i walked down the halls quietly and made it back to the small outside area from earlier. now that the power was back on i knew all of the doors would be locked, but did anyone manage to get out in that small time? i don't know, not that it mattered i'm sure nora was in some nice room, with windows and views of the outside world. not some fucking cell like the rest of us.
        i walked down the hallway silently as i walked past some of the rooms. i heard footsteps coming from the corner in front of me. i panicked looking around frantically when a door opened and a hand pulled me in.
     "jesus christ." i said breathing out hard.
          a hand slaps over my mouth as i the foot steps pass by.
        it's dot. she moves her hand from my mouth.
      "i always knew you were crazy, but i never thought you were this crazy." dot said pulling me into a hug.
     i laughed quietly.
     "well what can i say."
      "you crazy bitch, your the reason all the alarms were going off weren't you?"
       "guilty as charged, but dot listen, i found something."
       "well save the fucking suspense."
         "so you remember on the plane how the lady on the tv said something about the thing being called the dawn of eve."
         "yeah what's so important about it?"
        "i was right. we were purposely put on that damn island."
        "what do you mean?" she asked confused.
         "while the power was out i was hiding in this room, and when the power came on it was like a camera room. they had these tv's everywhere, and there was this group of guys, that were stranded on an island just like us. they were being watched, like a part of some damn experiment. i found a folder on the desk in front of me that read 'the twilight of adam'."
     "you're shitting me."
      "i can't make this shit up."
        "and nora."
        "what about nora?" shes asks.
        "she was the other person who knew what was going to happen, just like jeanette."
          "so you weren't going crazy after all."
         "for a second maybe, but not about this." i replied.
"well what the fuck are you gonna do?"
"i'm going to go find nora, if i can." i said to her.
"good luck with that solider." she saluted me as i exited the room.
i continued to walk down the hall in search of something or anything pointing towards nora's direction.
i was walking by the rooms when i heard someone crying, not just anyone. it was her.
"fatin, are you okay?" i said pressing my ear to the door.
"leah?" i heard her sniffle.
"yeah it's me." i smiled, even though she's couldn't see me it was nice to hear her voice.
" i miss you."
"i miss you too fatin."
" please get me out of here."
i rattled her door knob but i found it to be locked.
"i will just give me some time."
          "please just hurry, i don't want to be here anymore."
          "i promise i'm trying." i ran down the hallway and opened up a door i'd seen more than once on my way to questioning.
     the break room. i only assumed that no one would be in there, because let's face it, they were all out here looking for me.
       i opened the door and started to search everywhere for a key card, i ended up finding one in the cabinet under a huge coffee cup. i grabbed it and sprinted back down the hallway to her room.  as i unlocked the door, she tackled me to the floor causing us to hit to door enclosing us in the room together.
fatin's pov
       i couldn't believe it, after days, i'm finally with her. over and over thoughts of her ran through my mind. thoughts of how we'd known each other our whole lives but avoided each other like the plague, but in a matter of weeks we'd become each others lifeline. that one peice of home we had left.
       " i love you, i love you so much." i cried into her shirt holding onto her for dear life.
           "hey, hey, fatin look at me." she pulled my face out of her chest.
            "i love you too." she smiled holding my face in her hands.
             ours eyes interlocked, it was almost as if we were staring into each other's souls. i swear i saw her eyes flicker to my lips for a second before returning to meet my eyes, but i couldn't tell if i was dreaming or not.
        "i'm gonna try something right now, and i can promise it'll go okay, but here goes nothing." i gave her a confused look before she grabbed my face and pulled me closer.
         i waited for our lips to touch, millimeters apart i could feel her breath on my lips.
         "can i?" she asked softly looking me in the eyes.
i could tell she was hesitant due to her nervousness.
          "please."
           and just like that she closed the small unbearable gap between us. our lips moving as one as her hands wrapped around me pulling us closer.
        i pulled away for air and met her eyes once more before she looked away nervously.
         "hey leah, don't worry. i really liked it."
        "i've missed you so much fatin."
          " i've missed you too."
she just laid like that one the floor for a while.
         "shit!" i said facepalming.
         "what's wrong?" she asked.
         "i just trapped the both of us in here. the key only works from the outside."
         "i'll find nora a different day, but until then i'm not complaining about being stuck here with you."
          "what's that about nora?"
          "it doesn't matter. it only matters to me that i'm right here with you." she said pulling my closer as we laid on the floor.
            "you know they'll find you here eventually right?"
             "yeah, but let's just enjoy this while we can." she whispered.
         "well can we at least move onto the bed? the floor's cold."
        "whatever you want." she picked me up and carried the both of us over to my bed.
        and that's where we stayed, right there just looking into one another's eyes.
          i was on the verge of falling asleep in her arms when my door slammed open. in knew this was gonna happen, i just wanted to stay with her for a bit longer.
leah's pov
       "leah, come with us."
      i got out of the bed and stood up.
       "let me say a goodbye at least."
         agent young nodded.
         "goodbye fatin, i promise i'll see you soon." i placed a kiss on her forehead.
         she gave me a sad smile as i walked out of the room.
            "i didn't know you two had a thing." he joked although it was a serious situation.
           "shut up." i bumped into him playfully.
         although i don't know how long it'll be, but i do know that i'll see her again.
word count: 1438

i apologize for the nora slander. i love her to death but i feel like leah lowkey dislikes her at the end on the season for an obvious reason