𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏, let it happen.

ⵢ₊˚ IN WHICH. . . old worlds meet changed people.

────────────────────

A WEEK HAD PASSED, AND DURING THAT TIME VEDA WAS A GUEST SPEAKER ON ONE OF GEORGE AND KARL'S STREAMS. She had a natural gift, it appeared, for avoiding stress in front of large audiences. Perhaps it was her naturally extroverted attitude; either way, it was thrilling.

In fact, Karl's stream had just ended, leaving her, Karl, and Sapnap in the voice channel.

"Alright, I've gotta go see family, so I'm gonna head off for the night. It was nice having you in the stream, Veda! Talk to you buffoons later," Karl dismissed.

"Bye sexy," Sapnap replied, unphased.

"Tally ho, my good sir," Veda said, speaking properly. Karl was gone in seconds.

Sapnap exhaled, white hoodie warm around his abdomen.

"Did I ever tell you I still have our old survival world?" she spoke up, mouse scrambling on its designated pad.

He gasped. "No way, you're kidding. The one with the giant castle?"

"Yeah, the one we used to call our empire," she said, clicking on the world with a gratified smile.

"I hope you know that we're going to play on it until at least two in the morning," he demanded, half serious.

"I'm down if you are," Veda bartered, seeing his username join the world shortly after she did.

"Dear God, it's just like I remember it," he muttered, chuckling.

"I know, right? I get on it here and there to feed our pets—I feel bad if they get all neglected. But other than that I haven't really taken a look around."

Sapnap giggled, quite high-pitched and animated. "You come on just to feed the pets?"

Veda scoffed. "Unlike you, I am not heartless. Someone needs to do it, and I am the owner of the world, so..."

"I am not heartless!" he defended himself.

"I'm kidding, I know you're not. It's kinda weird not calling you Pandas anymore."

"Yeah, Dream and Bad struggled with it for awhile too. You'll get used to Sapnap."

"What if I just start calling you Nick? What will you do?" she teased, pulling the jumbo Squishmallow into her lap.