Richard Davis

Richard Davis was born on November 21st, 1859 in Manhattan, New York. His parents were Peter and Carrie Davis. Peter was a historian. Carrie was a elementary school teacher. Carrie was loved by the elementary kids.
When he was a young boy, Richard was taught Spanish by his godmother. So, by the time he was at elementary school he was could speak, read, and understand Spanish.Richard was a generous, proud, ambitious, and organized student. His best subject was history and math. After Richard graduated from Columbia University in 1879, he became a historian just like his father.
On November 1st, 1887, Richard married Elizabeth, a florist. Richard and Elizabeth had a son together, Richard Davis Jr, or his friends called him "Dick". Dick was born on November 30th, 1888. Dick was Jack's best friend. They would go hunt together.
Richard became the history professor at the University of Chicago in 1891. When he was a professor at the University of Chicago, Richard wore glasses. Richard had gray eyes. Richard was tall. Richard naturally looked dynamic.
What type of Professor Richard was? Professor Davis was a crafty, energetic, organized, proud, persistent, and protective Professor. He had strong opinions on everything, and everyone knew what his opinions on things were.
Did Richard know Indiana Jones? Yes, he taught Indiana Jones history. What did Richard think of young Indy? Richard loved his confidence, however he didn't like he would "steal" the spotlight from him in class.
Richard died at the age of 68 on April 24th, 1927. Richard was buried along with his wife, Elizabeth. Dick named his son, Richard Davis III, after his late father.