Frank Carter

Frank Carter was born on August 13th, 1874 in Chicago, Illinois. His parents were George and Lillian Carter. George was a high school teacher at some school in Chicago. George taught literature. Lillian was a painter. Lillian painted the best art in Chicago. Lillian would sell her paintings.
          When he was a young boy, Frank was taught Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Dutch by his parents. So, by the time he was at high school he was multilingual.Frank was a respectable, persistent, observant, and orderly student. After Frank graduated from the University of Chicago in 1894, he became an interpreter and helped journalists interview foreign people that immigrated to America.
On November 1st, 1901, Frank married Betty, a florist. Frank and Betty had a son together, Benjamin, or his friends called him "Ben". Benjamin was born on November 30th, 1908. Benjamin's best friend was Mataís' oldest daughter, Clara. They would go to the lake together with Marion Ravenwood, another friend of theirs.
         Frank became the linguistics professor at the University of Chicago in 1907. When he was a professor at the University of Chicago, Frank wore glasses. Frank had blue eyes, red hair, and had freckles painted all over his face. Frank was tall. Frank naturally looked intelligent.
          What type of Professor Frank was? Professor Carter was a strategic, complicated, orderly, respectable, persistent, independent, and observant Professor. He had strong opinions on everything, and everyone knew what his opinions on things were.
          Did Frank know Indiana Jones? Yes, he taught Indiana Jones linguistics. What did Frank think of young Indy? Frank was blown away on how many languages Young Indy was fluent in, however he didn't like his overconfidence.
        Frank died at the age of 68 on April 24th, 1942. Frank was buried along with his wife, Betty. Benjamin became a professor just like his daddy, however he didn't teach linguistics he taught history.