Suzanne Cortez(née Shepard)

Suzanne Cortez(née Shepard) was born on January 19th, 1876 in Paris,France. Her parents were Pierre and Madeline Shepard.Sadly, Pierre died of typhus three months before Suzanne was born. Suzanne and her mother immigrated to America when she was one year old.
Suzanne lived in Georgetown, Delaware with her mother. Suzanne attended Georgetown High School during her freshman year and sophomore year, then attended Chicago High School during her junior and senior year since they moved to Chicago as soon she finished her sophomore year.
Suzanne was an artistic, rebellious, unpredictable, and sociable student. Her mother always got letters from her teachers talking about her rebellious nature.
Although Suzanne didn't seem like a girl that understood humans quite well she did. In fact, she studied anthropology, the study of human societies , cultures, and their development.
After Suzanne graduated from the University of Chicago in 1896, Suzanne became an anthropologist. Suzanne became the anthropology Professor at the University of Chicago in 1900.
When she was a professor at the University of Chicago, Suzanne didn't wear glasses like most professors since she didn't want to. Suzanne had blue eyes and blonde hair. Suzanne was short and skinny. Suzanne naturally looked unorthodox.
What type of Professor Suzanne was? Professor Shepard was surprisingly an intelligent and learning type of professor.Everyone in the class knew Professor Shepard wasn't someone they should mess with- not even the athletes. However she made learning about anthropology interesting. She had creative tactics on how to teach her students anthropology and make them graduate.
Of course, on On February 14th, 1904 she married Professor Cortez and they have seven daughters together: Clara, Antonía, Bianca, Benita, Becca, and Rosella. Like, Mataís, Suzanne helped Abner on his first year at the University of Chicago. Abner, Mataís, Suzanne, and Frank become close friends. Well all seven of the social science professors knew each other but Abner, Mataís, Suzanne, and Frank were the closest with each other.
Did Suzanne know Indiana Jones? Yes on lunches with Mataís, Abner, and Frank Abner would bring Young Indy. Suzanne went on a couple of adventures young Indy was on as well. What does Suzanne think of young Indy? Young Indy's big mouth reminded her of hers during her youth, but didn't like that he fooled around with her female students.
Suzanne died at the age of 74 on August 5th, 1950. Suzanne was buried along with Mataís. All of their daughters were buried alongside them.