𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘.

excuse any mistakes.

THIRD PERSON.

the boys had all pulled up to lanaes house, only because jahtrell had forced them to do so.

"man we don't wanna be in yo relationship problems." fan complained getting out the car and slamming it shut.

"get back in the car with bizzle then nigga." trell said as he walked up to the front door of her house.

bizzle doesn't fuck with nunu anymore for some odd reason, so he just stayed in the car scrolling on his phone.

as weezy and teezy walked up behind jahtrell, he used an unraveled paper clip to get into the house.

they were met by all the girls sitting on the couch watching Jingle Jangle, except for nunu.

lanae and the rest of them all stood up and tried pushing the boys out of the front door, but failed miserably.

"y'all some weak mufuckas." fan said laughing as his stomach moved up and down.

"and why y'all got music playing so loud?" weezy scrunched his face up going to go sit down next to naenae.

jahtrell tried making his way towards the stairs but was blocked by jordyn.

"why you trynna be all up in nunu business? you should leave now." she said as her body was stretched across the entrance of the stairs.

he smacked his lips and grabbed her by her wig dragging her to the couch and sitting her down.

"boy i'll fuck you u— shhh it's ok baby." zaria caressed her hair softly trying not to bust out laughing.

just by the way they were acting, trell knew anovah was doing something she ain't have no business doing.

as he got closer to the room she was staying in, the music they were hearing from downstairs got louder.

he pushed the door open with so much force, it caused a hole to form in the wall.

a dude jahtrell had never seen in his life was laid in between her legs as they were passing a blunt back and forth.

"wassup draco." she smiled at him with low eyes as she blew smoke out of her nose.

jahtrell got turned on by something so little so he tried to think about the time his bunny got hit by a truck.

"this what we doin now marie?" he asked as he walked closer to the bed.

kneegrow trynna show out front somebody just cause he know her middle name 😒.

the boy that was in between her legs was the same one from wendy's that gave her his number the day she saw her ex with another female.

"who the hell is marie? you said yo name was novah." the dude turned his head up at her.

"nig— never mind. and draco you need to get out, who even let you in?" she asked as she pushed the boy off of her and stood up to turn the music down.