𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎.

excuse any mistakes.

"the fuck

"the fuck." i woke up in a cold dark room.

"look who's awake." my uncle grinned from across the room as he sat in a chair.

"how long i been in here? ... and why you got me in here?" i mugged as the ropes around my wrist cut into my skin.

he stood up, "shit, a couple days. and you'll figure all that out later babygirl." he chuckled, exiting the room.

i leaned my head on the wall as i felt my stomach growl.

"crazy how we vibe, even when we fight." i randomly mumbled the lyrics to ButterfliesPt.2 lowly.

that was a song me and trell would lay up and listen to all day.

"i know i always wanted to get kidnapped to see if i could escape but damn." i whispered to myself.

standing up, i looked around the room for any possible way out.

there was nothing but a door.

i stood to my feet and peeked out of the small window on the door and seen one security guard.

i knocked on it to catch his attention and he turned around.

"the restroom." i mouthed.

he squinted his eyes before opening the heavy medal door.

"follow me." he said as i followed behind him.

we walked up some stairs and into what looked like a warehouse where they keep drugs at.

he led me to the restroom and once i got in, he stood a few feet away from the closed door.

observing the area, i seen a window big enough for me to hop out of.

i slowly slid the window up and looked down realizing we weren't very high up.

carefully stepping out, i jumped down into a bush causing me to hiss.

i got myself together and walked around the building where there were no guards.

as i took off running, i felt myself trip over my own foot.

while i was running i soon heard cars and gunshots coming from behind me as one car swerved in front of me.

i stopped and bent over with my hands on my knees, "goddamn i need some water, y'all got some water?" i pointed at this other guy that was with uncle.

one of them rushed towards me grabbing onto my braids, dragging me to one of the cars.

damn lil daddy calm down.

"wake up anovah, i got some people here for you." uncle ty nudged me.

seven big security guards dragged in alaiyah, draco, zaria, nae, fan, and weezy.

the boys shrugged them off as zaria, nae, and alaiyah silently cried.

"why are they here?" i asked as i felt tears threatening to fall out.

"so y'all can all suffer together." he whispered in my ear as the smell of cigarettes and ass filled my nose.

i looked at them across the room as i seen the word perdurable carved into their leg.

all of that must've happened while i was sleep ...

knocking me out my train of thought, jordyn walked in with a gun in her hand, handing it to tyren.

"you ain't expect this huh?" she laughed.

bitches is weird bro.

their backs were against the wall as i heard alaiyahs cries.

i tried to run over to her only to be snatched up.

"please don't hurt her." i said as tears rolled down my face.

uncle ty sucked his teeth as he walked over to me, "i want you to feel the same pain i felt after all these years."

he snapped his fingers and the security guards  dragged all of them to their feet and out the room.

"what do you mean—" i got cut off by 7 gunshots going off from another room.

my body froze as tears filled my eyes.

tyren roughly pushed me to the ground and grabbed a knife, carving that same word into my skin as i screamed out in pain.

"remember ... happiness isn't always perdurable." was the last thing i heard before my vision got blurry and everything went black.

not all books have happy endings

☐ ☐ ☐

i hope y'all enjoyed my first book 🙂. i got sum for yall soon to make up for this ending.
thank you for reading my book and thank you to all the people who voted <3 .

i'm out this ho 🕳🏃🏽‍♀️.