𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.

excuse any mistakes.

"i wish i would give all that blood just for the shit to spill

"i wish i would give all that blood just for the shit to spill." i mumbled to myself watching Victorious.

i don't care how old i get, i'll forever and always love that show.

"that man robbie bout slow as fu—"

my phone dinged cutting me off mid-sentence.

draco 🖤.

jasiah said he wanna see yo sister.
read 2:39

well he gone have to wait cause i'm watching TV.
read 2:40

i'll be there in 20.
read 2:40

lai and jasiah have been going on 'play dates' for about 2 weeks now, and i guess you can say me and draco are good friends.

huffing, i paused my show and made my way down the hall to alaiyah's room.

when i walked in, i saw her on the floor playing with two butt naked ass dolls, looking like they were having sex.

"ANOVAH WHY DIDN'T YOU KNOCK!" she yelled in fear while hiding the dolls behind her back.

"girl put some clothes on them dolls." i leaned on the door, "and do you wanna go see jasiah?"

she jumped up, "yeeeeesss!"

"then put on that outfit daddy got you last week with your rainbow vans."

i turned to walk out the room as i heard her throw toys in her bin.

when i got back to my room, i searched through my closet to find something to wear.

i decided on some gray biker shorts, a black and grey graphic tee, and some black ugg slides.

A/N: i was really sitting here for like 5 minutes trynna figure out if it's spelt grey or gray i-

when i finished putting on my clothes, i looked in my full body mirror and made sure my ass was moving.

ass fatttt.

as i was combing through my hair, there was loud beating at the door.

i sighed deeply as i put the comb down and made my way down the stairs to open the door.

when i looked though the peephole i noticed it was trell and siah.

"stop banging on my door like you the police." i opened the door mugging him as jasiah ran in the house.