𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

excuse any mistakes.

"zaria pass me a napkin

"zaria pass me a napkin."

me and the girls were all sitting at crab station stuffing our faces.

she handed me the napkin, "i don't see how you could eat crab legs." she scrunched her face up.

"and i don't see how you could eat frog legs." i returned the look.

"cause they good, especially with some ranch on the side." she nodded her head smiling.

"disgusting."

today was jahtrells birthday and we were all going to this night club since he's so called 'good friends' with the bouncer.

"mm these potatoes so good man— bitch is that your dad and shawdae over there?" jordyn tapped me with her elbow.

i looked up from my seafood bucket and seen shawdae and my father standing in line.

jordyn caught naenae and rias attention causing them to turn around and search the restaurant.

"what in the fucking R kelly is that?!" naenae slightly raised her voice causing a few people to look over at us.

"i don't even claim that man as my dad anymore." i shrugged taking a bite out of my shrimp.

ever since he slept with dae, my mama has been in mississippi visiting family saying she needed some away time, and alaiyah was staying with her grandma for the mean time.

i guess shawdae saw us because she looked up from her phone and waved at us with a grin.

"imagine being proud of practically ruining someone's family." ria shook her head.

i really used to love my dad... but ever since he pulled that stunt with dae, i don't know if i could feel that way again.

"for some reason i really want a butterfly tattoo." ria said as we walked out of the restaurant with our to go bags.

"there's a tattoo shop over there." jordyn modded her head towards the shop across the street.

"aight let's go."

after we drove across the street, we all hopped out zarias car and walked into the shop.

this lady with a bunch of tattoos looked up from whatever she was doing and smiled at us, "hello what can i do for you guys today."

"uhh i would like to get a tattoo, and can i have your best artist." ria smiled small.

"alrighty, right this way." she smiled getting up from the chair behind the counter and walking to the back.

we followed closely behind her as she knocked on a door, followed by a man with cornrows to open it.