𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

excuse any mistakes.

i knocked on my grandma door as i waited for her to let me in

i don't even know why i got upset with anovah when she didn't even know my mom passed away a long time ago, but it's still some shit i don't tell her.

the door finally opened and i was greeted by my grandma, "hey my sweet grand baby how you doin?" she smiled pulling me into a hug.

"hey meme, i'm good." i hugged back.

my granny is on my moms side of the family but she's really the only one i still talk to because i don't really keep in contact with my dads side.

walking towards her kitchen, the smell of gumbo filled my nose.

"this shit smell good boa."

suddenly i felt a something slap the back of my neck causing it to sting, "don't cuss in my house boy!" she held a fly swatter in her hand.

smacking my lips, i walked over to the pot, "it's done meme?"

"yep, let me fix you a bowl baby" she grabbed a bowl from the dishwasher and started filling the bowl up.

"where my other grand baby at?" meme bit off a piece of cornbread.

"uh i gotta tell you something." i put my spoon in the empty bowl.

she gestured for me to continue, "so there's this girl that i'm fuc— i mean messing with right now and she don't know jasiah is my son." i scratched the back of my neck.

my grandma is the only person that knows jasiah is my son.

when i was around 15 years old, me and my girlfriend back then always used to sleep around in my house or at a park, and she ended up getting pregnant with jasiah.

one day she disappeared after she had siah, she didn't even say goodbye or leave a note.

i tried calling her but i was blocked, and she blocked me on all social media's. so i was left to take care of jasiah all by myself with the help of my granny.

sooo i know i never brought it up but jahtrell's father is in jail but we gone get into that later...

"well you should tell her whenever you feel comfortable, don't rush it son."

"i know but she probably don't wanna be a stepmother to no child." i rubbed my hand down my face.

"well if she loves you then i'm sure she wouldn't mind."

"i don't know man, i'll talk to her about it though."

"mhm, you need to. but let me see how this girl of yours looks." she finished up the last of her food.