𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.

excuse any mistakes.

"let's go outside so i can get a video of your hair

"let's go outside so i can get a video of your hair." zaria told me as she started cleaning up her area.

almost every time i needed my hair done, i would come to ria and she'd do it, like she's been doing the past year or so.

i picked up my doritos bag and threw it away in the kitchen before walking back to the dining room.

"i'll see you later jordyn." i called out to her girlfriend since she was in the living room.

ria is a stem, and her girl is a fem. shes been with girls ever since her boyfriend slept with her cousin freshman year.

can't even trust your own family.

"byeeee!" she dragged out smiling. she didn't go to school with us since she dropped out her senior year.

once we made it outside, me and ria got in the grass as she took her phone out to record, "turn around."

(use y'all imagination

(use y'all imagination.)

after she was done, she posted it on her hair page and we continued to stand in the grass.

"you look good sis." ria hyped me up as i stuck my tongue out and bent over twerking a little.

i was skeptical to try a new color at first but it looked good on me.

ria started rubbing her stomach, "i'm hungry." she groaned.

"didn't you say jordyn cooked for you before i came?"

"bitch the chicken she made tasted like fish." she mugged.

"gir— how does chicken taste like fish?" i looked at her dumbly.

"i think she fried it in fish grease." she said barely above a whisper.

i shook my head playfully, "i'm not finna play with you."