Change of Heart

When Sonic and Muttski arrived to the top of Snow Mountain, Sonic started to push all of the gifts he had stolen to fall off a cliff.

Sonic: Soon, there will be saddens echoing in my ears, and Christmas will be forgotten, forever! (Laugh)

Then all of a sudden, the Werehog heard a sound. It was not sadness or anger, it was singing. He didn't stop Christmas. Christmas did came on time.

Fah who foraze! Dah who doraze!
Welcome Christmas, come this way!
Fah who foraze! Dah who doraze!
Welcome Christmas, Christmas Day!

Welcome, welcome! Fah who rahmus!
Welcome, welcome! Dah who dahmus!
Christmas Day is in our grasp!
So long as we have hands to clasp!

Fah who foraze! Dah who doraze!
Welcome Christmas! Bring your cheer!
Fah who foraze! Dah who doraze!
Welcome all who's far and near!

Fah who foraze! Dah who doraze!

Welcome Christmas, come this way!
Fah who foraze! Dah who doraze!
Welcome Christmas, Christmas Day!

Welcome, Christmas! Fah who rahmus!
Welcome, Christmas! Dah who dahmus!
Christmas Day will always be!
Just as long as we have we!

Fah who foraze! Dah who doraze!
Welcome Christmas! Bring your cheer!
Fah who foraze! Dah who doraze!
Welcome all who's far and near!

Sonic: I don't get. I stole every gifts on every house and still Christmas came. It came without the gifts, the lights, the ribbons, the toys and the foods.

Then he puzzle and puzzle until he stop puzzling.

Sonic: Maybe Christmas doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas is even more.

Then all of a sudden the Werehog's heart started to grow three sizes big. Sonic started to feel joy in his heart and started to cry in joy.

Sonic:(Crying) Oh Muttski, I love you.
Muttski:(Started lick Sonic with love.)
Sonic:(Laughing with joy.) Muttski stop that! OK, OK, I'm happy to have you as a family too!

Then all of a sudden, the sled full of gifts started to move, and was about to fall off a cliff. Sonic tried everything he could to stop the sled from falling, but he didn't have enough strength. Until he saw Cream on top of the sled.

Cream: Hi Mr. Werehog!
Sonic: Cream! What are you doing up here!?
Sonic: I came to see you. No one should be alone on Christmas.

Sonic felt very happy to hear that someone did want to see him on Christmas after all his greediness. Then all of a sudden, Sonic started to lift up the sled before it fell. Then he, Cream, and Muttski sled down the mountain and headed back to Mobotropolise, but they started to lose control of the sled. When Vanilla and Sally saw Sonic, Muttski, and Cream coming their way, they grabbed some Christmas decoration lights to stop the sled, but it didn't work. Then Sonic, Muttski, and Cream saw Feel on the road, who is going to try to stop the sled.

Cream: Daddy, get out of the way!
Sonic: Dad, move it!
Feel:(Used all his might to stop the sled.), and it did work, before it almost crashed the The Sled:(Stopped)
Sonic: Thanks for the little help, Mobian.
Cream: Hi Daddy.
Feel: Hi Cream.
Vanilla/Feel:(Hugs Cream)
Cream:(Hugs her parents.)
Sonic:(Stands on top of the sled.) Merry Christmas, Mobotropolise! Ho, ho, ho!
Officer:(Arrived) All right, what do we have here?
Sonic: You got me officer! (Jumps off the sled.) I did it. I am the Werehog that stoled Christmas. And I'm sorry.

People were happy to here that Sonic has a change of heart, and saw that the officer is not going to arrest him. Even though Sonic offered to be arrested.

Sonic: Aren't you gonna handcuff me? Put me on a shock hole? Blind me with pepper spray?!
Drago: You heard him officer, he admitted it. I go with the pepper spray.
Officer: Yes I'd heard him Mayor, he said he was sorry.
Drago:(Shock to hear that Sonic is not going to be arrested.)
Officer: Beside, I see that everything turns out OK.
Everyone:(Happy to here that Sonic is not going to get arrested.)
Drago: Help me out hear guys. Sally? (Saw Sally on top of the sled.)
Sally: Merry Christmas, Drago Wolf! I believe I do have something for you! (Came down the sled and gives Drago back the engagement ring.) Your ring back.
Everyone:(Shock)
Drago:(Upset)
Sally: I'm sorry, but my heart belongs to someone else. (Looks at Sonic.)
Sonic: Huh, you mean me Sally?
Sally: Yes, you Sonic. (Gives Sonic a kiss on the cheek.)

Sonic was happy to hear that he won the heart of his childhood friend, then told Drago to cheer up because it Christmas. Sonic then turn on the lights of the big Christmas tree and everyone cheered for joy.

Cream: Merry Christmas Mr. Sonic. (Kiss Sonic's cheek.) Your cheek so...
Sonic: I know, hairy.
Cream: No
Sonic: Stinky, smelly, old garlic?
Cream: No, warm.

Sonic was happy to hear that someone gave a good compliment about him, then Sally gave him a kiss on the lips. Then all the Mobians gather around the Christmas tree, and started to sing a Christmas song.

Fah who for-aze! Dah who dor-aze!
Welcome Christmas! Come this way!

Fah who for-aze! Dah who dor-aze!
Welcome Christmas! Christmas Day!

Welcome, Welcome Fah who rah-moose
Welcome, Welcome Dah who dah-moose
Christmas day is in our grasp
So long as we have hands to clasp

Fah who for-aze! Fah who dor-aze!
Welcome Christmas
Bring your cheer
Fah who for-aze!
Dah who dor-aze!
Welcome all Who's
Far and near

Welcome Christmas, fah who rah-moose
Welcome Christmas, dah who dah-moose
Christmas day will always be
Just so long as we have we

Fah who for-aze
Dah who dor-aze
Welcome Christmas
Bring your light

Welcome Christmas
Fah who rah-moose!
Welcome Christmas
Dah who dah-moose!
Welcome Christmas
While we stand
Heart to heart
And hand in hand

Fah who for-aze
Dah who dor-aze
Welcome welcome
Christmas
Christmas Day

So, Sonic the Werehog return all the gifts he had stolen. He was also invited to a Christmas party. He even cut the roast beef himself. Everyone was happy to see Sonic enjoying Christmas, and they knew that Sonic will no longer be a naughty Mobian. And for him and Sally, well lets just say that the next Christmas eve, they got married and had two kids of their own.

The End.