Mr. Werehog

When Muttski heard Sonic footsteps, he was hopping that he has finally found his Christmas spirit and has learned to love Christmas, but instead found him very unhappy and hating Christmas even more.

Sonic:(Angry) If you want to know how it went, Muttski, it was a complete disaster! Drago once again made me feel like a jerk! (Grunt)
Muttski:(Upset)
Sonic: Tomorrow is Christmas and I know when all the Mobians wake up they'll open their parents, play with those ribbons, they'll start to play their instruments and make noise, noise, and more noise! And they'll feast, feast, feast, feast. They'll eat their Who-Pudding and rare Who-Roast Beast. But that's something I just cannot stand in the least. Oh, no. I'M SPEAKING IN RHYME! I can't let this happen! I must find some way to keep Christmas from coming.

Then he got an idea, an awful idea. The Werehog got a brilliant, awful idea.

Sonic: I know just what to do. I'll steal their Christmas. That way, Christmas won't come, and be forgotten forever! (Starts making his Santa costume.)(Laugh) This is the best and nasty idea I ever had. (Put on his Santa costume.) With this coat, hat, and beard, I'll look just like Saint Nick. (Starts making the sled.) (Starts Singing) You're a mean one, Mr. Werehog. You really are a heel. You're as cuddly as a cactus, you're as charming as an eel, Mr. Werehog. (Eats a banana peel.) You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel! You're a monster, Mr. Werehog. Your heart's an empty hole. Your brain is full of spiders, you've got garlic in your soul, Mr. Werehog. I wouldn't touch you with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole! (Stops Singing) Hammer!
Muttski:(Gives Sonic a hammer.)
Sonic: Thank you. (Finish his work.) Now let's test the engine.

When Sonic tested the engine, the engine started OK, until it exploded when it crashed, and the para shoot came out late.

Sonic:(Cough) Well it seems that the engine and the para shoot needs more work. Oh well, back to work! (Singing)
You're a vile one, Mr. Werehog. You have sharp teeth's in your smile. You have all the tender sweetness of a seasick crocodile, Mr. Werehog. Given a choice between the two of you I'd take the seasick crocodile! (Howling)