Meaning of Christmas

When everyone in Mobotropolise woke up early for Christmas, they ran to open up their Christmas presents, until they saw that their decorations, gifts, and foods are gone. Everyone came out of there house, hopping to hear what Drago has to say, because they knew that it was Sonic who stole them gifts. When Drago saw everyone upset because their gifts have been stolen, he knew that it was Sonic who stole their gifts and blamed it on Cream.

Drago: I told you that the Werehog is always up to no good, and that it was wrong to invite him to the Christmas Eve party yesterday. But did anyone listen to me? No! Instead, they listen to a little girl. Cream, I hope you are very happy for what you did.
Cream:(Upset)

When Feel saw Cream really upset, he started to realize what she has been trying to tell him and everyone what Christmas is really all about. So, he decided to stand up for her.

Feel: If she isn't, then I am!
Everyone:(Gasp)
Feel: I'm glad he stole our gifts! I'm...I'm glad.
Drago: He's glad. Your glad that everything is ruined. Your glad that the Werehog pulverized... No, no, not pulverized. Wrecked, is that what I'm hearing?
Feel: You can't ruined Christmas, Mr. Mayor. Because it isn't about the gifts, the lights, or the contest. That's what Cream's been trying to tell all of us, and me, she's been trying to tell me.
Everyone:(Agreed and started to believe that Christmas is still here.)
Drago: What are you talking about? This is a child!
Feel: She's my child, and she happen to be right by the way. Besides, I don't need anything else for Christmas except here, my family. Merry Christmas everyone!
Everyone: Merry Christmas!
Vanilla: Merry Christmas, Mr. Rabbit. (Kiss Feel)

Everyone was happy because even though they don't have their gifts, they still have each other, and decided to sing a Christmas song. Cream then realized that no one visit Sonic on Christmas. So, she used the dumpster tunnels to visit him.

Cream: Werehog?! Werehog!