Stealing Christmas

When the party was over, the Mobians went to their homes to get some rest, so they can get ready for Christmas morning. In the Rabbit family house, Feel was finishing wrapping the gifts he bought for his family and friends, while his two older sons, Spot and Lucky, race to their beds to see who would fall asleep first, and while Vanilla tuck Cream in bed.

Cream:(Upset)
Vanilla: Now don't be so upset, Cream. Tomorrow is Christmas, and you need to get enough rest, if you want to wake up bright and early to open your gifts.
Cream: I know, but I just wish that the Werehog would have the chance to enjoy the party with us for the first time, and start to love Christmas.
Vanilla: I know, sweetie, but sometimes things aren't meant to be exactly what we plan, and don't you worry. You'll feel all better tomorrow. (Kiss Cream cheek.) Good night, sweetie.
Cream: Good night, Mom. (Falls asleep)
Vanilla:(Turns off the light.)

In Sally's house, Sally was thinking about marrying Drago, and was also thinking that maybe her heart belongs to someone else. Then she looked at an old picture of her and Sonic decorating the Christmas tree at school together when they were kids.

Sally: Maybe Sonic isn't what they all say he is. Maybe he just feel so alone, that's all. I should probably tell Drago that I don't love him anymore. (Turns off the light.)(Went to sleep.)

Meanwhile, Sonic and Muttski were waiting for Santa to finish delivering presents, so they can do their jobs. Although, it took a bit so long to wait, and they fell asleep, until they heard Santa getting ready to leave. Which gave Sonic the sign to do his work, but realized that he has forgotten something.

Sonic: Uh-oh, I forgot about the reindeer. (Idea) If I can't find a reindeer, then I'll make myself a reindeer. (Put on some antlers on Muttski head. Then gave him a red nose.) Perfect, let's go Muttski, we've got a Christmas to steal. (Got on the sled, and started the engine.)

When they arrived to Mobotropolise, the Werehog started to steel all the lights, food, Christmas tree, presents, ribbons, and games on every house he goes.

Sonic:(Stealing at Drago's house.)(Whispering) Now it's time for you to feel the same pain as you did to me.
Drago:(Dreaming) Oh Sally, I love you. You are the most beautiful girl, I have ever seen.

When Sonic notice that Drago is dreaming of being with Sally, he decided to do a little prank on him, while he's asleep.

Sonic:(Girly voice) No, you're the most handsome mayor, I have ever known. (Used a plunger for Drago to kiss. So that he can think that he kiss Sally.)
Drago:(Smiles)

When Sonic finished stealing all the Christmas stuffs at Drago's house, he notice that he has one house left to steal, the house of the Rabbit family. As Sonic arrived to their house, he went down the chimney to steal their Christmas stuff. As he was pulling the Christmas tree to the chimney, he saw that there was one cookie left on the plate. What Sonic didn't know is that the cookie was a trap that Cream made for Santa.

Sonic:(Smirk) Looks like the old man was too fool to eat another cookie. Oh well, I'll just eat it then.

When Sonic picked up the cookie, the alarm started to ring on Creams room, and Sonic got stuck on the net. When Cream woke up, she rush down to get Sonic out of the net, because she thought that Sonic is Santa.

Sonic: Um, hello, could you help me here?
Cream: Sorry Santa, I just need to talk to you. (Set Sonic free.)(Looked at his tree on the chimney.) Santa, why are you taking out tree?
Sonic:(Lied) Well, you see, I have notice that some of the lights aren't working well. So, I've decided to take it to the North Pole to fix it.
Cream. Well, OK. Santa, the reason why I made this trap, is because I want to tell you in person that all I want for Christmas is for the Werehog to have a family.
Sonic:(Shock) You want the Werehog to have a family?
Cream: Yes, and make sure he has a Merry Christmas this year. (Yawn)
Sonic: Well, OK. You should go back to bed to get some rest.
Cream: OK, good night, Santa. (Went to her room.)

Sonic couldn't believe that Cream still cares about him, after everything he has done, and notice that Cream is way different than all the Mobians. He then remembered that he has to finish the job. After stealing all the gifts in Mobotropolise, Sonic and Muttski flew to the top of Snow Mountain, where they will drop all the presents, and maybe hear everyone crying.