Christmas Eve Party

The next day, Sonic went outside his cave to take a good look at Mobotropolise, and remembering that today marks the day that he started to hate Christmas.

Sonic:(Reading the names of people who lives in Mobotropolise.) Drago Wolf, I hate you! (Echoing) Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, loathe...hate.(Heard Singing) Oh no, they're singing. Muttski, get my emergency invention starting this instant!
Muttski:(Starting the invention.)

Sonic started all of his inventions to make noise, and hoping to ignore the singing. Meanwhile, in Mobotropolise, everyone came to hear Mayor Drago's speech for the Christmas Eve party.

Drago: Merry Christmas Eve everyone, I'm so happy to hear that you all be coming to the party tonight at 6:00P.M! Now remember to bring as much foods and gifts for the party!
Cream: Excuse me Mr. Mayor, can we also invite the Werehog to our party?
Everyone:(Gasp)
Dragon: Invite the Werehog to our Christmas Eve party? But he's the enemy, and he hates Christmas.
Cream: True, but the rule book says that we are allow to invite people to the Christmas Eve party, and the ones who gets invited, gets an award.
Drago: Well, yah but...
Sally: Drago, I think it would be nice to in the Werehog to our Christmas Eve party, and besides, it would be also grateful to give someone an award.
Drago: Oh, alright, the Werehog is invited to the party.
Cream:(Happy)
Everyone:(Leaves)

When Cream went to the top of Snow Mountain to invite Sonic to the Christmas Eve party, she entered his cave and saw him testing his inventions.

Cream: Mr. Werehog, hi, my name is Cream Rabbit.
Sonic:(Shock) (Angry) You! How dare you enter the Werehog's laboratory! Now you will pay the price for coming here! (Roar)(Scary Faces)
Cream:(Laughing)
Sonic:(Sigh) Kids these days.
Cream: I came to invite you to the Christmas Eve party tonight.
Sonic: Yuck! I'm not going to some jolly old party.
Cream: But if you go, you might get an award.
Sonic: An award?
Cream: Yes, anyone who is invited gets an award.
Sonic: Hmm.... Fine, I'll go, but only for my award!
Cream: Great! The party starts at six, don't missed it! (Leaves)
Sonic: Ya, ya, and don't make me upset! (Close the door.)
Muttski: Oh?
Sonic: Hey, don't give me that look. I'm only going to collect my reward. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get ready. And while I'm away, you'll be in charge of watching over the cave. OK?
Muttski: Ruff

When it was night time, the people were all excited and waited for the Mayor to star the party.

Drago: Welcome to the Christmas Eve party! Today, we have a new guess for the party!
Everyone:(Cheers)
Drago: Welcome, Mr. Werehog! (Notice that Sonic hasn't arrived.) Well it seems that the Werehog decided not to show up!

When Drago was about to start the Christmas Eve party, everyone heard a loud noise, and saw Sonic coming of the tubes that leads to the dumpster, and landing on a snow man. When Sonic got up, he went to the stage to get his award.

Drago: Welcome old...
Sonic: Lister here you, I didn't came here just to enjoy the part! I only came to get my award! (Waiting for his award.) Well, where's my award?!
Drago: Don't worry, Werehog, you'll get your award. But for now, it's time for a family reunion!

Sonic was confused because he knows that he has no family members alive, until he saw Nanny, the lady who took care of him at the orphanage.

Nanny: Oh, it's good to see you again, Sonic. I've missed you so much.
Sonic: Wait, your still here!
Nanny:(Hugs Sonic) (Gives Sonic a sweater.)
Sonic: Uh...thanks.
Drago: Now, let the party begin!
Everyone:(Cheers)(Drags Sonic to join the party.)
Sonic: What! No! I did not sign up for this!

Sonic started to try different foods and and desserts that the Mobians brought for the party, and won a game called the sac race, which made him very happy.

Drago: Congratulations, Werehog, here is your award.

When Sonic open up the present that Drago gave him, he saw that is was a werehog costume. Then he started to have bad memories of when Drago made fun of him when he was a kid.

Drago:(Laughs) Just like old times. Now it's time for me to propose to Sally. (Got on one knee.)(Opens a box that appears to be an engagement ring.) Sally Acorn, will you marry me, and be known as the wife of the mayor of Mobotropolise?
Sally:(Confused) Um...I'll keep the ring, and tell you my answer tomorrow morning.

When Sonic saw his enemy proposing to the girl he loves, he got so angry that he decided to leave the party. When Sally saw Sonic leaving very angry, she started to wonder if she had made the wrong decision to go out with Drago. When Cream saw Sonic leaving, she decided to catch up to him.

Cream: Mr. Werehog, where are you going?
Sonic: I'm going back home, kid.
Cream: But, the party hasn't finish yet.
Sonic:(Angry) Listen here kid, I don't like parties, I don't like Holidays goodies, and I don't like Drago making me look bad, and in case you have forgotten. I hate Christmas! (Leaves)

Cream was disappointed that her plan for making everyone to learn the true meaning of Christmas, and for Sonic to learn to love Christmas didn't work out OK as she hoped.