Day 2: Gaming Party | Bumblebee, Blurr, Knockout & Sideswipe

Blurr POV 
I want to spend more time with Jamie, but I can't do any racing. Bumblebee suggests we play a multiplayer racing game with Jamie. 

"She loves those babes," he tells me, "even if it's been a while since she played a racing game. The problem is her PlayStation two broke, and she couldn't use the game discs with her PlayStation three, which her cat broke." 
"The cat broke a game console?" I ask in disbelief. 
"Jamie didn't know his fat ass would break it. The disk  drive can't read or eject discs-."
"Scrap, I forgot about that." Hound comments.
"I wouldn't worry about it, Hound. I think Jamie is trying to find a PlayStation two. I know she jas a few PlayStation three games, but she wants to replace the PlayStation two first," Bee explains. 
"I haven't looked at that one either."
"You know she plays mostly computer games; it's fine. Alright, Blurr, let's see if Jamie wants to play a racing game." 

Jamie is busy working on videos for her youtube channel. After explaining to Blurr what Jamie is doing, Blurr joins Crosshairs, Drift, and I, convincing her to play a racing game with him and me.   
"Go, you already have what you wanted to do this week uploaded," Drift says. 
Jamie agrees to go with us. 

Sideswipe let me put his Playstation four in the lounge room.  I knew he'd be waiting for us. 
"You had your turn with Jamie already," I remind him.
"No rule saying we have to wait until the new year to spend time with Jamie again," Sideswipe argues. 

Bumblebee POV
Scrap, he wasn't informed about what happened yesterday.  Jamie is calm as the two mechs argue. 

"Alright, you two, we're going to have to take turns since there are only two controllers.  One three-lap race, then it's someone else's turn to race with Jamie. You go first, Blurr since it was your idea."

We have all afternoon, though we didn't want to risk Jamie getting bored. I doubt it's likely, but we agree with this plan.   

Knockout walks in as Blurr's turn ends. 
Jamie is set to let Knockout have a turn playing the racing game with her.  Change of plans; we take turns until Jamie is bored. Aware this might be what we do until dinner. 
We keep track of how many races everyone wins. 

A long four hours later, we're ready for the final race between Blurr and Knockout. 
"You didn't tell me this was a gaming party," Crosshairs comments as he and Drift walk in. 
"Wasn't my plan," Blurr informs them, "but this was fun."