Day 13 Chilling Together | Sideswipe

Sideswipe POV

Drift made one of Jamie's favorites for dinner. I hope humans don't develop a food allergy later in life; oh boy, if Jamie became lactose intolerant.

Several other bots found out what I had planned and want to join, even my brother, Sunstreaker. I told them we're not watching a movie, but they still insisted on joining Jamie and me. I knew Crosshairs and Drift would join us. Bumblebee, Jazz, Optimus, Ratchet, and Sunstreaker joined us, but I expect most will leave before this is over. I got Panera Bread cookies before the live stream started. Warm cookies and milk, as Jamie likes. The Minecraft championship is only two hours long; I'm trying to think of what else I can do since I'm going to wait until the new year to get Jamie into Minecraft.

Two hours flew by, and I couldn't think of what else to do. Amazingly the others stayed. I asked Jamie what she wants to watch, expecting her to pick one of the two movies she has watched many times already. Instead, she chose a new show she found; Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir.

There are three seasons, but there's also the nightly live stream Jamie likes to watch. The rest of the night is fully planned, but I don't mind. We want Jamie to be happy, and we love spending time with her. Even if I'm one of the bots, who haven't spent much time with her, I'll see if I can spend more time with her before returning home. I have a feeling she'll be back after Christmas.