00.

A little info on Jin. If you read nothing else from this, please read the last bit. It's just some quick info that will give you a little insider on the story before we begin.

NAME: Jin Saito

AGE: 17

YEAR: 2nd

GENDER: Female

ETHNICITY: Japanese

BIRTHDAY: November 17th

SIGN: Scorpio

HEIGHT: 5'5 (165 cm)

HAIR COLOR: black (long)

EYE COLOR: purple (it's a manga. i can do what i want)

SCHOOL: Matsukaze Kokou High School

POSITION: striker/forward

SPECIAL ABILITY:
- Dribbling skills that rival Bachira's
- speed/agility
- perception (later)

PERSONALITY:
- Goal driven
- Kind and helpful, but will not hesitate to step on you in order to achieve her dream
- Determined
- Strong willed
- Hard working
- Generally quiet and observant, but will not hesitate to speak up when she has something to say

GOAL/DREAM: to become the best female striker in Japan

LIKES:
- football
- Onigiri
- The feeling of your foot connecting with the ball when you hit the perfect knuckleball

DISLIKES:
- Squid
- People who think football is a joke
- assholes

REASONS FOR PLAYING FOOTBALL:
- The freedom she feels while playing, while running down the pitch, ball under foot.  
- The feeling of satisfaction and victory as she watches her opponents crumble beneath her.

FAVORITE COLOR: purple

FAVORITE FOOD: onigiri

FAVORITE PRO PLAYER:
- Robert Lewandowski

BACKSTORY:
- Jin Saito has been playing football since she was five years old. She took to it like a bird to the sky and flourished under the competition as she grew. She chose to attend Matsukaze Kokou High School and plays for their girls team. However, she also plays for Washi, an elite youth girls academy team, when she is not playing for her high school. She is good friends with Ryousuke Kira.
- She despises the girls on her high school team, because they do not have the same passion for football that she does. It bothers her that they even play at all, as she doesn't think there's a point in playing football if you aren't going to give it your all. Therefore, when she made the Washi team, she was ecstatic to find that the girls there are just as passionate about football as she is. She therefore built a close bond with her team, which also makes her question the egoistic teachings of Jinpachi Ego.

IMPORTANT:

Jin has been granted special admittance to Blue Lock with the help of her influential academy coach, who knows some people in the JFA and was able to pull some strings. It is not a secret that she is a girl and she does not have to hide it, however, she does not flat out reveal this either as she does not want to be viewed or treated differently among her male counterparts. She also is not constrained to the same rules as the other players, as her disqualification will not result in her being barred from the women's national team, as technically the camp is for determining the men's national team and not the women's. However, she is nevertheless determined to stay in the camp for as long as possible, in order to receive the top notch training she has always dreamed of having in order to better her skills and get closer to achieving her goal of becoming the best female striker in Japan. This will be further explained later on.