~chapter fifteen~

"What was that all about!?" Diego asks confused.  "I don't want to talk about it." She says, not daring to say another as she thinks back to what happened. "Y/n?" Diego asks grabbing your wrist so she'll need to look at him. "What." She says scoffing, holding back all of her emotions.  "Y/n?" He asks now staring into her eyes.  "I can't!" She sobs.  "You can't what?" He asks.  "Do this!" She is  still sobbing.  He hugs her and she crashes onto his chest.  "Whoa!" He says stumbling back from the quick movement she made.  She say anything, all she does is cry.  "Y/n?" He asks worried, and not knowing what to do.     She wraps her arms around him tighter and sins into his chest. 

"Hey Diego..." Luther says walking into the room and then looks at her and Diego.  He slowly walks out of the room and looks for five who was not there.  "He's looking for the guy who owns the eye." She says looking up at the man in front of her.  Luther nods in the other room knowing where to go. "Are you going to stalk them?" Diego asks with a small laugh. She nods and closes her eyes. "Who the fuck is that!?" She focuses a little bit more then proceeds to say, "What the fuck is that!?" You are now sitting down on a couch and Diego moved over to sit next to you. "Y/n what?" He asks resting a hand on your back.

"He's kissing a doll." She says annoyed, "Why the fuck is he kissing a doll!?" She says done with him. "Shit you're mad." Diego says scared. "No shit." She says bluntly.  Diego steps back kind scared of the girl beside him. 

She watches him complain to Klaus and Luther about them being there.  She laughs a bit.  "Fuck him." She mumbles.  Diego looks over but goes to playing with his knives.  She walks up to the car, and looks in the window.  "A doll?" Luther says.  "She's not a doll, Luther!" Five yells.  "Okay sorry D-Delores?" He says and Five nods.  Grunting Luther looks out the window.  She leaves the scene with a resting bitch face plastered on her face. 

"What's wrong?"

"I hate him."