Hisoka is blueballed

A/N: the color of the portals is the same now, no white or anything. Won't bother to change previous chapters kay?

should i continue epiac titles like dis one? Yes? Okay then I will.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Leorio quickly carry him away and get to the next phase," Amon said, while holding the unconscious Kurapika and carrying him away. Amon, after seeing Kurapika's decided to just knock him out. Would save a lot of trouble for now.

"Also, if he wakes up, tell him, that I will explain everything." Leorio nodded, he began to run away while having Kurapika slung on his back. He already knew the fight was way out of his caliber. In addition, with Amon's strange abilities, he wasn't too worried about him.

As Hisoka got closer, Amon quickly summoned one pair of portals. He was planning to keep the others hidden, so he could gain some trump cards against Hisoka.

As soon as Leorio had left Amon's En range, Amon started walking towards Hisoka. He didn't think he could kill Hisoka, at most he would fight him for a bit and then leave to get to the next phase. 'I hope Gon stays the f*ck away from here' Amon thought. He didn't want any distractions. Hisoka's nen ability was one of the most op'iest, and with a genius like Hisoka controlling it, it was 10 times more formidable.

"Are you ready," Hisoka said. Amon didn't bother replying. He quickly got into his Water Streaming Fighting Stance, and prepared to face off against him.

Just as Hisoka was about to attack, Amon suddenly summoned another portal. This portal started shooting nen-infused bullets. Hisoka quickly started dodging. Amon, quickly went inside another portal.

As soon as the bullets stopped. Hisoka turned around to look for his opponent, who seemed to be hiding in ambush. Minutes passed as Hisoka stood there silently. His smile gradually morphed into a scowl.

'He ran away, didn't he?' He thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Like hell, I'm going to fight you, I'm not one of those wuxia protagonists who get off from difficult fights' Amon thought. Fighting was fun sometimes for him. It depended on the opponent. Fighting against Uvogin, seemed fun, after all it was just a front on assault. At least that was what he thought.

As for someone like Hisoka, where you have to calculate each move. It made his head hurt. He would rather avoid these types of fights, in which you could lose your life just because the opponent figured out a liability of your ability.

"Killua! Gon! I'm here!" Amon shouted while running towards them.

"Finally got here eh." Killua said.

"AMON! Killua said you can do cool tricks with magic! Teach me!" Gon shouted, while looking at him with puppy eyes.

"*sigh* Later, where are Leorio and Kurapika?"

"Leorio was hurt, we found him resting next to a tree with Kurapika," Gon said.

"Gon somehow found them by catching a scent of Leorio's cologne," Killua said while looking at Gon weirdly.

"Ehehe!" Gon laughed while scratching his head.

"So why were you late?" Killua asked. Just as Amon was about to tell them, Satotz started talking about the next phase.

"Phase Two of the Exam will occur here, in the Biska Forest Park, so I shall take my leave, best of luck to all of you," Satotz finally concluded. Then he quickly walked away. 'Why does he walk like that' Amon thought.

As the large gates opened, a crisp and delicate voice sounded.

"Will all applicants who passed the First Phase please enter." Menchi said, while sitting on her sofa like chair at the front of the mansion. Buhara was standing behind her.

"Welcome, I'm Menchi the second phase examiner."

"I'm Buhara, the other examiner of this phase."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phase Two

Currently everyone was making his or her dish. Meaning everyone was roasting a whole pig. Amon was baffled; nearly everyone except Gon and them had just made a whole roast pig. Some were unique though. Illumi had stabbed many needles in his pig, there was probably more needle than pig. The bee person, Ponzu, had the whole pig bathing in honey. Hisoka... Hisoka had made a carving that eerily resembled Amon; he was currently staring deeply at the real Amon, while chopping the carving into small pieces. Amon shivered.

He was still cooking his. He had already made some BBQ sauce. He was just going with a simple, pork ribs with smoked BBQ sauce. If it was tasty enough for Menchi and her God Tongue, Amon did not care. The test was going to change anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After everyone had, their dish taste tested. Amon was finally done. No one had passed though. Leorio's flag on top pig, Gon's flower pig, Kurapika's burger tower pig and Killua's candy pig; they all failed.

His pork ribs looked pretty good. The smell was fragrant, it looked good with all the BBQ sauce drizzled on top. He'd already tasted some, and he wasn't going to lie, but it was pretty darn good.

7/10 for him. As he brought the dish to Menchi and Buhara. Menchi looked excited while, Buhara was sad that the dish was small.

After he laid each plate in front of them, he waited politely at the side. Everyone's eyes were on the Judges. Menchi delicately cut a piece and placed it her mouth. After a few seconds of chewing, she wiped her mouth with a tissue and raised the pass while smiling. Amon and everyone were shocked. Amon was surprised that she liked it, he was expecting a satisfactory as her feedback, but it seemed he had underestimated his culinary skills.

Meanwhile, everyone else was confused on why Amon's food had won out in the end, after all it was still pork. How come he passed?. While no one was watching, Buhara had picked his whole plate up and chucked the whole ribs in. After spitting out the bones. He finally raised the rejected signal.

As soon as Amon noticed, he was dumbfounded.

"Why?" He asked.

"There was too little, I ended up swallowing and didn't taste it." Buhara said. 'The f*ck, this is rigged'. If Amon didn't know that there was going to be another trial, he might have just choked the fat pig Buhara. Even Menchi was dissatisfied with Buhara's decision, but she couldn't do anything.

"Alright no one has passed!" Menchi shouted. Immediately shouts of disagreement and murmurs sounded.

"This isn't funny!" Shouted irrelevant, as he smashed the kitchen he was in. "I absolutely refuse to accept this!"

Blahblahblahblah...

Irrelevant gets his a*s kicked.

Just as Menchi goes on about Gourmet Hunters and what you need to be a hunter. An old voice echoed throughout the forest and interrupted her.

"That said. It would be excessive to fail every applicant." As Amon looked up to the Hunter Association Airship in the sky, he managed to catch the sight of a figure jumping out.

*Boom* The force of his landing knocked most people off their feet and dust clouds spread everywhere. As the dust cleared, the person could be seen. He had a ponytail, a thick beard, and stretched earlobes with two piercings in both ears. He was wearing a traditional man's kimono and pair of geta with one ha (tooth).

One of the most OP and iconic characters in Hunter X Hunter, Isaac Netero had presented himself. Gon was surprised. Killua was impressed. Leorio and Kurapika were both hopeful for another retrial. Hisoka was turned on?

Amon felt excited.