conditions X and Kurapika is pissed

POTENTIAL SPOILERS FOR HXH AHEAD (THEY AREN'T CONFIRMED THOUGH)

A/N:

Did you know that Togashi might have leaked the ending/the fates of some of the characters.

When he was asked what's going to happen between the Phantom Troupe and Kurapika, he responded with 'They all die'. I think that Kurapika probably dies due to his emperor time thingy (which takes his lifespan for each use) and the phantom troupe are killed by Hisoka and Kurapika.

Of course it might be a joke, but knowing Togashi, he might have just told us the truth?? HMM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the time Amon went missing, Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Leorio had just come back from seeing one of the applicants getting eaten. They came back to find Amon missing. They didn't panic, Leorio and Kurapika had already seen him fight against Hisoka. Killua had already seen Amon's strength personally. Gon was just an optimist. If Gon was a pervert, he would be the type that said 'A Hole is A Hole'. (Probably not though)

They'd already gotten suspicious of how to get down to the base of the tower, so Amon being missing meant that there was a way. After the 4 found the Majority Rules tiles (much more quickly than the canon, they all jumped in, after a confusing moment in which they realized they were still together. They finally discovered 1 more person was needed to progress.

"The 5 of you must follow the will of the Majority to reach the goal." Gon's voice echoed through the dim room as he read the Sign on the wall.

"Five of us?" Leorio began.

"Look, there are 5 stop watches." Killua spoke. "There's an O and an X button."

"Could it be that we won't be able to leave this room until another person drops in?" Kurapika analysed.

"That is correct!" A fuzzy voice suddenly erupted from a small speaker in the top of the room.

"Who is that!" Leorio shouted.

"My name is Lippo. I am the prison warden here, as well as the Third Phase examiner." Lippo introduced.

Multiple routes through this tower have been prepared. You have chosen the path of majority rule. Cooperation will be key if you wish to clear this phase of the exam." Lippo continued," One person's selfish behavior can derail an entire group. And you can't start until you have five members. Best of luck, gentlemen!"

"We can't move on until someone else arrives? What do we do?" Leorio said.

"We have to wait, I gue-"

"Why wait when there is already an another person here, Huhuhuh." A creepy voice suddenly came from behind Gon and Killua.

Shocked, they all turned around to see a man wearing a jester like outfit,he is tall and has light skin and a very muscular physique. A pink star and a teal tear adorn each of his cheeks respectively. [A/N: Who could it be??!?!]

"Hisoka." Kurapika hissed, his eyes turned scarlet, just as he was about to pull out his bokken. Leorio stopped him and held him back.

"Kurapika, you can't beat him, remember what Amon said," Leorio whispered. Kurapika managed to stop himself, his eyes though, still remained scarlet. When Kurapika had woken up after being knocked out by Amon, Amon had told him, that he was too weak. Kurapika had gotten angry, but after Amon blasted him away with his malicious Nen. Kurapika was shocked; he was even more shocked when he found out that each of the troupe members could do a trick as simple as this.

Hisoka though was watching them in amusement. He wanted to fight with Illumi's brother, but he couldn't so he decided to see whether Amon's friends were interesting. Hisoka started walking towards the last stopwatch. They all watched him intently, Gon was about to say hello to Hisoka, he'd been stopped by Killua. Killua was watching Hisoka very closely, his danger senses were off the chart, he knew that if he ever tried to attack this man, he would suffer greatly.

As Hisoka put on the last stopwatch, the door opened. They all silently started proceeding to the next stage. The atmosphere was intense, the only one smiling was Hisoka. Which didn't exactly comfort any of the others.

'Hmph, if Amon had taught me some advanced Nen instead of going off to other places, maybe then I could have fought against this dude.' Killua thought. All Killua knew of Nen were the very basics, his knowledge was on par with Gon, Kurapika and Leorio. Whom Amon had briefly taught whenever there was time.

If Amon knew that Hisoka was going to be accompanying them, then he might have taught them more Nen, and even opened up Gon's, Leorio's and Kurapika's aura nodes. After all, you could never be sure with Hisoka.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Present.

His new ability was very similar to Chrollo Lucilfer's, some aspects were very different though. His ability could had a limit of 7 copies, Chrollo's was limitless.

However, Chrollo's conditions to activate it were pretty complicated.

1. He must witness the Nen ability in action with his own eyes.

2. He must ask about the ability and be answered by the victim.

3. His victims palm must touch the handprint on the cover of Bandit's Secret.

4. All of the above must be completed within an hour.

Amon's though was also complicated but still a bit easier than Chrollo's.

1. Can only steal a Hatsu that is conjured into an object. i.e Kite's Crazy Slots, Neon Nostrade's Lovely Ghostwriter

2. Ability needs to be understood at least 50% for a theft attempt. The more the ability is understood, the higher the chances of stealing said ability. For example, an ability understood at at 70% will have a 70% chance of being stolen

2. Stolen ability can only be used for 10 minutes . But if the previous possessor is defeated (It is up to Amon to decide if he has defeated the opponent or not, this decision cannot be influenced by his own will and is entirely based on his true feelings) Then stolen ability can be kept.

3. Only one stolen ability can be used simultaneously

4. The nen object being stolen cannot move faster than a speed of 0.1k/h during the snatching process

5. Stolen ability may not be progressed further or have any more limitations or conditions added as well as none can be removed

6. Once an ability is stolen and it's user killed or defeated, the ability remains permanently, unless conditions to the 'Snatcher' ability are added

Amon sighed after reorganizing all the info he had discovered about the full functions of 'Snatcher'. He wasn't even sure if it should be called 'Snatcher' now that it could do a lot more than just that. 

Amon was still exploring the door rooms. It had almost been a day, finally Amon decided to just quit, the only fights he had, was with Nen users who only knew the basics, except for the old man, no one was a challenge for him.

Amon summoned his 'Hirashin' and set it towards Gon and the other's location. He wanted to check on them and also see who their other member was. 'Hopefully, they are competent enough.' Amon thought.