who to fight X Hisoka isn't Interested

Airship.

"Pathetic." Leorio muttered while leaning against the glass wall of the airship. Him, Amon, Kurapika and Gon were all there. Killua had run off somewhere.

"I needed the three of you to carry me through out the whole phase... I promise I will return the favour... so thanks..." Leorio said while looking away embarrassed.

Amon and the rest smiled at him.

"I have an announcement for all applicants." The voice sounded throughout the airship. "The chairman wishes to interview the remaining candidates."

"When your number is called, please come to the first reception room, on the second floor. Then we will start with number 100, Mr. Amon."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Take a seat." Netero said.

"So old man, how you doing." Amon said while sitting in front of Netero. "Not too depressed from losing the ball game?"

Netero's smiling face turned into a chuckle.

"Haah, it seems I really am old. After all, having a young boy worry about you really reminds a person of their age." Netero said while stroking his beard.

'More like ancient, tho he still can't match up to the millennium year old lolis in anime' Amon thought.

"Anyway, let's get to know each other. So... why do you want to become a hunter?" Netero asked as he pulled out a small notebook.

"Hmm... well... I guess my previous job was a hassle." Amon answered. "The hours were too long, the pay was good, but that doesn't matter. My boss was a piece of sh*t."

'F*ck you dad' Amon thought inwardly.

"Hoho...very-"

"Oh yea, also, Hunters usually don't get punished for killing people, so that's a plus as well." Amon said brightly.

Netero had a dark smile on his face after hearing that.

"Ahem... which of the other applicants are you keeping an eye on?"

"Hmm, mostly Killua, as in #99, he messes around too much. But I also watch #44 {Hisoka} especially. He is dangerous."

Netero nodded. "Last question. Which of the applicants would you least want to fight."

"Gon, Killua, Leorio, Kurapika."

Netero raised his eyebrow.

"Specifically Gon and Killua." Amon added.

"Yep, nice job." Netero said while rubbing his bald scalp. "You are excused."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip to Final Phase.

Netero had just finished explaining the last phase.

It was very similar to the one in canon, except the matches were a bit different.

[A/N: Ok, I changed a few things here, in the canon, Netero put the applicants in order of their of their potential as a hunter, personality, their achievement during the exam etc.

This won't matter much, you can attribute it to Netero wanting to have some fun and wanting to watch some interesting fights.]

The matches were as followed.

In Canon, Killua was disqualified for killing, which automatically made the rest of the applicants pass

In Canon, Killua was disqualified for killing, which automatically made the rest of the applicants pass. Would Amon let that happen again... obviously not.

He already had a masterful plan...

After briefly satisfying Hisoka's lust, Amon would forfeit, then forfeit again against Hanzo, then forfeit against Gon, but then he would give Bodoro a temporary injury and win the match.

After that, Pokkle would lose against Killua and then Gittarackur. Pokkle would then battle against Kurapika, but Kurapika would win; as Kurapika was physically stronger and better close range fighter.

The next match though was harder to predict. Amon though, thought that Leorio had higher chances of winning against Pokkle. Leorio's actually physically fit, but even if Leorio lost against Pokkle, he would definitely win against Bodoro.

'What! Leorio beating a martial arts practitioner who has trained martial arts his entire life! Impossible!'

Except it was possible, due to 2 main facts. Bodoro's martial arts were trash, it was the harsh reality of the Hunter World. Bodoro was old, had a weaker than Leorio body and added onto the injury Amon would give Bodoro, Bodoro would lose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Match- Hisoka vs Amon

"I will serve as the referee." The short man wearing black glasses said. "My name is Masta. Best of luck." He looked at Hisoka, and then at Amon. His stare at Amon was almost hostile.

'Oh, he was the one tailing me, hehe, he looks pissed, after all I wasn't exactly moving slowly.' Amon pondered.

"Now then, it's time to begin." Masta announced.

Amon stared intently at Hisoka. Hisoka was relaxed as ever, he still had his eyes thinned, a faint smile still touched his lipped.

Amon was also relaxed, he had his hands behind his back and was yawning. Though in reality he was keeping a close eye on Hisoka with his En.

All the spectators were silent and tense.

'Good luck Amon.' Gon thought. Gon did not know much about how powerful Hisoka was, if he did, he would definitely be anxious.

'Can he beat Hisoka?' Killua wondered.

'With this fight, maybe I will learn some more about Nen powers and their versatility.' Kurapika thought.

'Stay safe Amon.' Leorio thought. Leorio knew how terrifying Hisoka could be, no matter how powerful Amon was, Leorio still thought of him as a kid.

The other contestants were also eager to learn more about Amon's abilities and how he stacked against Hisoka.

'Show me what Bang taught you.' Netero thought while stroking his beard, with his free hand, while the other remained behind his back.

"BEGIN!"

Amon shot straight at Hisoka. Within a second he had covered the distance.

Hisoka though remained still, an amused smile creeped onto his face.

"I give up." Hisoka said while stepping to the side to avoid Amon's pounce.

Amon shocked, ended up crashing into the side walls.

Everyone was shocked and confused, even Netero was confused, but after he noticed Hisoka looking at Gon, he understood everything.

Amon also soon realized Hisoka's intentions. He quickly went towards Gon and the rest.

"Hey Gon, is there a chance Hisoka might have found out it was you who stole the tag?" Amon whispered out of Hisoka's.

"Nope! I only talked with Killua about it." Gon whispered loudly.

Amon immediately face palmed.

"Kil, did Gon talk with you this loud." Amon asked seriously.

Killua nodded.

Amon suddenly felt depressed.

'Now, how the f*ck do I persuade Gon to forfeit in his match? Can Gon defeat Bodoro? F*CK!' Amon cursed inwardly.