Reset

A/N: Sorry for the late update.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what do you think?" Waru asked.

"Damn!" Amon replied, while looking all around him.

Inside the monolith, instead of a dark atmosphere due to the lack of light, the place was flooded with light. The brightness also didn't seem artificial but actually felt just like normal sunlight. 
The ceiling, was also so high, that it couldn't be seen, though small light orbs seemed to float around, which probably provided the light, Amon thought.

The constructions and building were almost like a mix of modern tech with traditional styles. The area he was in seemed to be a residential area of sorts. But unlike a plain suburban area, with boring streets and organized houses placements, there was a wild and exotic feel to the place.

The houses ranged from multiple story residences built into trees, to houses built like winding snakes. There was no clear distinction between where one house started and the other began. People bustled in and out of their homes, while others lounged outside on comfortable sofas and chatted with their neighbors. There also seemed to be some street vendors here and there, haggling with the customers.

Amon was impressed, with the limited amount of space inside Uluru, they had managed to build a well-functioning community, instead of being crowded and humid, the place was bustling with activity and with the nature all around, a fresh atmosphere and mood was created.

"Hehe, impressed eh." Waru spoke. "Anyways... I can't stay stay with you any longer."

"Oh .... well... see you around." Amon replied with a smile. It was a pity he couldn't get Waru's help sightseeing the place, and Waru was a fun person to hang with, in Amon's opinion.

"Hehe, I'll definitely see you again!" Waru shouted as he disappeared into the crowd of people. 

Amon waved back. 'Now.... where do I go?' Amon thought as he blankly stared at his surroundings. People moved back and forth around, tirelessly moving around. Amon stood still, observing and watching. He liked watching people, watching the world, seeing new things. 

As he was just standing still in the middle of the street, many people gave curious looks at him, some even asking of he was looking for his parents.

Amon found that to be funny, if these people knew that he had killed hundreds, they most likely would not be so friendly. 

After a few minutes, Amon decided to chill at a restaurant and then later see the Nen weapons and then maybe find Waru. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amon closed his eyes as he gently sipped his milk. He sighed in satisfaction. As he relaxed on a lounge in a café, he started thinking of his journey in this world so far.

Him finding out, that he was in a different world, a part of an assassin family.

All the brutal training.

Spending time with Killua, Alluka and Kalluto.

Developing his Nen abilities.

Meeting Bang.

Meeting Gon and the rest.

Finishing the exam.

And now here, at Begerosse, where he met Waru.

He sighed. 'Everything's been so fun.' He thought, while taking another sip. And Amon wasn't lying, at the start he had some fear towards being a Zoldyck, but just after a few years he had fit in. He could act like he wanted, he didn't need to lie or deceive or put on fake masks like back on Earth.

On Earth, reputation and social connections were important tools. But here with Nen, that was all irrelevant. A demon could be a demon, a saint a saint. Although the Hunter Organization was built for a good cause, Amon was no fool. He had killed a few Organization officials, for his jobs. The only reason he didn't face retaliation was because only killed nameless and Nenless officials. Though he was hesitant at first, after finding out they were corrupted officials who treated commoners like dirt, he had easilykilled them.

So far in this life, he had no regrets. But one thing that slightly irked him... were his Nen abilities.

They were strong alright, and if used correctly he could potentially be the strongest. But did he really want that? He was not Hisoka who lusted for battle (and other things), he just wanted to be strong enough to live freely and live with no regrets. And although he knew that was near impossible, what was the harm in trying. And besides, it would be fun to try. And if he failed, so what? 

He was a Specialist, most Nen users from this category naturally acquired the ability to use Nen abilities (unless they later changed into Specialist category). Amon doubted that though, Chrollo's ability, was incredibly specific. And him being able to acquire that naturally was very unlikely. He most likely modified it or even made a new one completely.

So now, Amon decided to reset. Or sacrifice his current powers. Like Gon's burning of his lifespan, his Nen potential and his ability to use Nen entirely, for a short and tremendous boost in power. Amon would sacrifice his ability to restart with a stronger Nen foundation and stronger potential.

Though it seemed simple, it was very complex. Amon doubted anyone had done something with Nen like he was about to. Normally, a person's ability is tailored to their needs, their ability is something they are fully satisfied with, and though they may want it to be stronger, their true feelings on the ability would never make it possible for a person to change abilities. 

Amon though, truly believed that he could change his abilities. After all, he didn't even create a major part of his ability, it had just randomly appeared when he died and in the volleyball match.

"Where is the closest hotel?" Amon smiled as he asked the waiter. He needed a quiet place to start the process to Reset, and a hotel seemed like a good choice.

"What is a hotel?" The waiter asked, dumbfounded.

"Uh... Nevermind." Amon sighed as he walked out the shop. 'Time to find a isolated place I guess.' He thought.

------------------------------------------------------------

A/n:

Maybe some people might not want the powers to change, but his powers seem very messy- with slowing pistols, wallets, hiraishin etc. I want to have a central theme for his powers, and Amon also does. 

Cya hopefully soon.