Trick tower nearly Finished

"Ah, my awesome big brother Illumi, I was just joking earlier, please forgive me." Amon pleaded.

After hearing that, Illumi's creepy smile intensified.

"Then forfeit from the exam." Illumi spoke.

"Forfeit my as*, why do you care so much anyway, I'm not the future head anyway, go talk to Kil and try to persuade him." Amon retorted. He was not forfeiting and wasting his time, and Illumi couldn't control Amon that much anyway, know matter how much Illumi threatened.

Illumi's smile broke, he stared intently at Amon. "You are a killer, no matter what you do, that won't change. I won't stop you now, but always remember that you are just a puppet of darkness, without passion. Having friends is not going to fix that."

Amon remained silent. His eyes narrowed. His aura manifested around him, tendrils of it snaked towards Illumi.

Illumi responded back, his aura burst towards Amon's. His needle-like aura directly stabbed into Amon's aura tendrils.

After a few brief exchanges. Amon and Illumi dispersed their aura. Amon walked away with hmph and sat down in a corner of the room. Illumi's gaze followed Amon, even his dead eyes couldn't help but widen in shock at how formidable Amon had become. Even though it was only a brief scuffle between aura's Amon had been able to hold off against Illumi's for quite some time. Though, clearly Amon wasn't giving it his best, Illumi also wasn't.

As Amon sat down, he started thinking about Illumi's aura. No matter how emotionless Illumi looked, and he was, in a sense, he actually did have emotions, strong ones at that. Nen was based on emotions and desires. Emotions as in happiness, sadness etc. An example would be Adult Gon, that Gon could be described as full of rage, rage at how Pitou killed Kite, sadness, sadness at how Kite couldn't be healed and many more.

Illumi though, Amon thought that his older brother rarely expressed emotions, but instead he had a strong desire, a desire and belief. Illumi has deeply ingrained beliefs that were trained into him by and revolve around his family. What he believes in, he is loyal to, no questions asked. He acts in the best interest of his family, though they- namely Killua or Amon, may disagree with him.

Illumi is an extremely organized and logical person. He can recognize a problem, the reason for the problem, and takes action to solve it. Illumi also has no problem controlling his impulses, and will set aside his emotions for his family's greater good. All of this forms a Nen user formidable enough, to maybe even kill post-mortem Hisoka in the right conditions. After all, Hisoka hires Illumi to kill him, so it's obvious he respects Illumi's abilities.

[A/N: There is more to Illumi than just this, like his ambition for power or world dominance etc.]

Prince Tserriednich was also becoming hella strong in the manga, mostly due to his strong desire and belief that the process of killing some one was art. If some one like Light Yagami was given Nen, goodbye criminals, he would probably instil conditions onto the whole world, something like, if they break the law, they dead. [A/N: Exaggeration: a statement that represents something as better or worse than it really is]

'Who else is mentally ill in this world?' Amon thought. 'Jairo (Gyro)!' Amon frowned again, 'If Prince Tserriednich was the embodiment of evil, then this man was... evil itself?' It was complicated to describe Jairo. Jairo is the founder and former king of NGL. As a human, he suffered an abusive childhood at the hands of his alcoholic father.

His ambition is to spread evil throughout the world.

That may sound lame, like he is just a basic baddy, but there was much more depth in him than just that. Jairo didn't feel satisfaction or enjoyment from spreading evil, he wasn't like Tserriednich who was entertained from killing. Jairo did it for the sake of doing it.

Even though Jairo was killed by Chimera ants, he would most definitely have gotten his memories from his previous life back when he reincarnates as a Chimera ant. After all, if Welfin, the beetle dude, and octopus got their memories back. What would stop Jairo who had most likely had a much stronger will than them.

Amon sighed once again, he really couldn't underestimate any Nen user, there was no strongest Nen user. Some might argue Meruem was strong enough to be titled that, but could he survive against Nanika, who might not even use Nen. 'Whatever, let's sleep'

It might have been risky to sleep in a room, that would eventually have random strangers coming soon, he wasn't really afraid, he had already been trained to detect an attack in his sleep, and if the attacker was a Nen user... then the attacker would have the misfortune to meet Big Bro Illumi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Illumi continued eyeing Amon through the corner of his vision, he had already manipulated himself back into being Gittarackur. He was impressed by Amon display of Nen, so impressed that he didn't call Kikyo. Meeting Amon and Killua at the exam was a coincidence, even though he was confused at why they were present, he decided to let them be, for now at least. Now after talking with Amon, he already knew Amon would definitely not agree to drop out, and he couldn't sabotage Amon without him noticing anyway.

He was pretty frustrated with Amon, how he had all this power, but he wasn't using it to benefit the family. 'Fine I will let him be, but one day he will properly realize that he is a Zoldyck.' Illumi concluded.

Killua though, as the next head, should not be having fun, Silva had already given Killua too much freedom and now he had run away after injuring mother. '*sigh* Killua is very talented in Nen, having #405 around him is a hindrance, elimating him should be a priority... though he also seems to be talented in Nen... he could potentially become Kil's helper...' Illumi thought.

In the canon, although Illumi is strict towards Killua, he does show a surprising amount of leniency- Illumi did not follow him home after the Hunter's Exam, he did nothing while disguised as Gittarackur and Killua was a captive during the Yorknew City arc, and once convinced Alluka's power could be used safely, he left her and Killua alone until their mission was accomplished. Even afterwards, once sent away, he apparently does not search for them further.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many hours later, Majority Rules- Final test.

In the final room of Majority Rules, Gon, Killua, Kurapika, Leorio and Hisoka are present. Different assortments of weapons align the walls of the room. To one side of the room, two doors are located, one with an O and the other an X.

The door with the O on it, allows 5 people to pass, but is difficult and requires takes at least 45 hours to pass, while the X only allows 3 people to pass but is short and easy, taking only 3 minutes. Gon and the rest due to having to wait for 50 hours in the waiting room, obviously don't have time to complete the O door, but they also can't leave 2 people behind.

Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Leorio are all huddled in a corner of the room. Hisoka is leaning on a wall in the opposite corner inspecting his fabulous nails.

"I say we just jump him, he is only one man, no matter how tricky powers he has, if he can't use them, he is just a normal person, then we can decide who stays behind with janken." Leorio whispers.

Killua and Kurapika immediately frown.

"No, we can't beat him, each time I look at him, my body freezes up, I instinctively know, that if I attack him, death is the only outcome." Killua whispers while sweating.

Kurapika nods, Gon also looks worried. 'Was he not going to be able to become a Hunter after all' Gon thought. '...No, there must be a way!'