Goal Is Eternity

"The... f*ck... did... you... do..."

Bigfoot stayed silent. As Amon started to try and attack Bigfoot, he finally discovered that his speed and agility had been decreased, around 30% of his speed had been decreased.

As Amon got close to Bigfoot, Bigfoot dispersed his guns and summoned his staff again. After some more close combat exchanges, Bigfoot quickly began to lose ground. Even though Amon's speed had been greatly reduced, Bigfoot was still not a match for him.

Bigfoot grunted and quickly slammed the staff onto the ground and pushed himself back. Amon warily watched, his original speed was back. The point where it did come back was when Bigfoot grunted. 'Sound from the user cancels it?' Amon thought, of course he couldn't rush to conclusions yet.

Bigfoot dispersed his staff and conjured the guns again. Just as he was about to shoot. Amon quickly summoned another portal. Nen infused bullets shot straight towards Bigfoot. Bigfoot quickly started to run.

'Da f*ck, he is so elegant' Amon thought as he stared dumbfounded at Bigfoot. Currently Bigfoot was dancing and twirling like a ballerina and somehow managing to dodge each bullet. Amon with his Gyo finally realised that the ballerina dance was also a Nen ability. 'This guy is loaded'

Amon soon stopped his bullet portal. The ballerina Nen ability was too strong, it seemed to automatically avoid the trajectory of the bullets, the condition is probably the dance. Of course, Amon predicted that if the bullets were even faster or more in quantity it probably couldn't dodge them.

As soon as the bullet's stopped, Bigfoot conjured his guns and aimed them at Amon.

This time Amon didn't try to do anything. As soon as the guns were summoned, Amon silently started counting. To avoid suspicion, he was acting as if he was exhausted. He was planning on getting hit, to see how the ability worked, he had already summoned a 'Hirashin' behind him, so if sh*t did go wrong, he could quickly escape. Amon though was pretty confident. He still hadn't used all his abilities yet, 'Copy Purse', using the portals in a more versatile way, like punching through them. And of course he hadn't used his martial arts.

After approximately 8 seconds passed, Bigfoot took a very deep breath and finally fired. As the bullets sped towards Amon, Amon focused his aura on the hit points on his body, in case they were different. Then the bullets hit him, again no pain, so they were the same.

Amon tried to move back, his body was not moving as fast as it usually did. 'Really not a bad ability' Amon thought. He now knew the basics of it and now he could use Amon then summoned another portal and started jumping towards it. He was probably moving around 20% of his original speed, which meant 80% was taken away, so he still wasn't that slow. As he dove into the portal, Bigfoot got into a defensive stance with his guns pointing to different directions.

This time, Amon teleported to a different room, as he used his En to spy into Bigfoot's room. 'Time-based huh, the amount of time taken to fire equals to how much of my speed is decreased, it charged for 8 seconds and then took away 80% of my speed. 80% reduction seems to be the limit though, otherwise Bigfoot would have done 10 seconds and made me immobile'

'But what decides how long the nerf lasts?' Amon thought as he spied on Bigfoot. It'd already been around 2 minutes since his speed was reduced. 'Is it really if the user makes a noise?' Amon thought. As he continued contemplating, Bigfoot suddenly let out a large gasp and started loudly inhaling oxygen. Amon moved again, and this time. it was his normal speed.

'Breath!' Amon concluded. In the end it wasn't too Op but still pretty Op. Now holding your breath for a minute or two might sound easy and it was, but the issue laid on the environment or surrounding factors. Could someone be able to hold their breath for a minute in a fight to the death. Most likely not, they might be able to hold it in for a few seconds, but the the physical activity and adrenaline would most likely leave a person gasping. A good attack could also leave one winded and out of breath.

The only people that Amon thought could hold their breath during their battle were people who trained in it for a long time [A/N: Tsuyoku nareru...] or people with unique physiques/ nen abilities. Amon could be considered to be one of the people who had trained breath. During the time he spend with Bang, the element he interacted with most would be Water. So breathing was naturally a big part there. He estimated without fighting, holding his breath for more than 3 minutes was not an issue, during a fight, if he just ran away or hid in one of his portals, then he could potentially ambush a person during the period they were slowed down.

Breathing was incredibly important for martial arts. Wing Chun, Shaolin, Wundung, Kodokan Judo and University of Jiu Jitsu, [A/N: Famous martial arts and martial arts schools, just picked some random ones] they all had breathing as an important factor. [A/N: only did like one google search, so if its wrong then sorry]

Amon quickly appeared back in Bigfoot's room. Bigfoot noticed and turned his guns towards Amon. Amon then summoned his 'Snatcher', the Nen tendrils instantly shot out and swiftly wrapped around the guns and pulled them in, before Bigfoot could react. [A/N: Better fighter may react and move out of the way...may] Amon estimated he'd probably understood 70-80% of the ability. So the chances of the Snatch failing were really low.

Bigfoot quickly tried to conjure another pair of guns. Amon smirked seeing that, now even if Amon didn't kill Bigfoot, Bigfoot had lost access to his Nen guns for 10 mins.

In the next second of Bigfoot being confused, Amon punched out with his hand shaped into a sharp claw, then a portal appeared in the punch trajectory, as soon as the attack was swallowed by the portal. A corresponding one appeared behind Bigfoot.

Through it Amon's claw fist came rushing through, Bigfoot tried to move but he was too late. It ended up plunging straight into his hairy back and came out the front holding onto a beating heart.

As the arm slowly retracted, Bigfoot late out a heart-rending scream, "Ah." [A/N: sorry, everyone at my house is asleep, so I had to write a small scream]

As Amon pulled his arm back, when he saw the heart, he couldn't help but retch. It wasn't the blood, it was the hair. At first when he saw the dark color of the heart he was confused, but now he understood, that the dark sh*t was hair. He quickly threw it away.

As he saw Bigfoot staggering around, he decided to just end this man, he pulled out his bullet portal bombarded him with bullets, and with a final groan Bigfoot collapsed onto the ground.

'Time to check the ability'

'Goal is Eternity' was the name of the pistols. It seemed very... sophisticated for a gorilla to think of. But this had to have been a educated gorilla, he knew martial techniques with the staff, could dance, had okay naming sense. 'The Nen world was weird and dangerous.' Amon concluded.

After Amon had a clear understanding of it, he quickly summarized the conditions.

1. Number of seconds charged= percentage of speed taken away. For example charging for a second would decrease speed of target by 10%, while charging for 8 seconds would reduce speed by 80%

2. Maximum charge is 8 seconds, after 8 seconds have passed, Eternity pistols explode [A/N: I like this one]

3. Target has to be within 20 metres of user.

4. Once a target has been hit, the duration of the speed/agility depends on how long the user can hold their breath for. Holding it for a minute equates to a minute of nerf

5. If target has been already been shot and is shot again, no matter how much charge the second shot has, the speed of the target is halved. i.e A target is hit and speed is reduced by 50%, a second shot is fired, the shot hits target, speed reduction increased to 75% from 50%. If a target has 80% speed reduction, when a second shot hits, that is increased to 90% speed reduction.

6. A target that has already been shot can only have 1 more bullet shot at them, until nerf wears off

7. Bullets can be blocked, if a bullet is attacked, it will automatically try it's best to dodge however sudden attacks that even the user cannot react to will disperse the bullet