Epilogue

***NONE OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY BELONG TO ME. THEY ARE PROPERTY OF RICK RIORDAN AND NICKELODEON

As she was walking up to Hollywood Arts, Tori felt like she was gonna puke. She was more nervous today than she was on her first-ever day at HA. The only people that still remembered her were Beck and Andre, whom she hadn't talked to since they had worked out her back story over the phone a couple of weeks before. Now she was freaking out.

"Tori," someone said behind her. She jumped about four feet into the air. Tori turned to see Beck and Andre behind her.

"Guys!" Tori exclaimed. "Don't sneak up on me like that!"

"We've been calling your name for five minutes-" Tori cut him off with a hug. All of a sudden Beck was ripped from her arms.

"Get your filthy hands off my boyfriend!" Jade exclaimed.

Beck pushed her off. "We broke up, Jade, remember?"

"You don't think I know that? I still didn't think you want some skank throwing herself on you!" Jade scoffed. Tori's jaw dropped. She surged forward to bitch-slap the girl but Andre grabbed her arms.

Jade smirked. "Go ahead, Andre. Let her go. I want to see what she thinks she can do." Andre dragged Tori into the school and into the janitor's closet.

"This is what I was afraid was going to happen!" Tori exclaimed after Andre had closed the door.

Andre put his hands on her shoulders. "Calm your chiz." Suddenly the door opened behind Andre and Beck walked in.

Beck ran his hands through his hair. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. It isn't your fault," Tori said. Then the bell rang and they realized they should've already been in Sikowitz's classroom. They rushed out of the closet and to class.

"Ah, Tori," Sikowitz greeted. "So nice of you to join us."

"Sorry I'm late. But-" Tori started.

Sikowitz jumped up from his seat on the floor. "Drive-by acting exercise! You've all just been hit by a bus!" All the students jumped up from their seats and faked getting hit and crumpling to the ground.

"Now you're angry Southerners!" Everyone started yelling with horrible southern accents. As Tori looked around, laughing, seeing everyone she had missed over the summer, getting dirty looks from Jade, she was glad everything was back to normal. Well, at least as normal as it could be when she's the daughter of the sun god. This was going to be an interesting year.

ƬΉΣ ΣПD

Sorry, this is kinda bad but tomorrow is Christmas Eve so I wouldn't have any time to write it tomorrow and I told you guys I would have the Epilogue done by Christmas so here it is. It's a tad bit rushed but it's okay. I'm sorry to anyone that wanted a happy ending for Beck and Jade... But you know them. They'll probably be back together the next day anyway. I hope you like it. If you did, don't forget to vote! Thanks for reading!