Chapter 5 - Sikowitz

***NONE OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY BELONG TO ME. THEY ARE PROPERTY OF RICK RIORDAN AND NICKELODEON

After Helen was gone, Thalia, Annabeth, and Reyna came up to Percy.

"Nice! I didn't know you could sing like that!" Thalia exclaimed.

"I can't. Apollo can," Percy said. Thalia looked confused. "Apollo gave me his blessing and right there, he controlled my voice. I probably should thank him but I don't want to swell his ego any more than it is."

I and my ego say you are welcome. Apollo said in Percy's head. Percy rolled his eyes.

"What?" Annabeth asked.

"Apollo." She, Thalia, and Reyna nodded but didn't ask more. They knew how Apollo could be.

"Well, we should get going. Thalia, do you want to come with us?" Reyna asked.

"No, I have to go back to the hunt. I must choose my apprentice who will take over while I'm here. But I will be staying at Camp Jupiter for school." Reyna nodded and the four of them started to walk out together when they were stopped by a teacher. He had wild, thinning brown hair and was drinking from a coconut.

"Perseus Jackson. What an honor!" the man said. Percy eyed him suspiciously. His hand drifted to his pocket where he kept his sword, Riptide.

"Oh! Right. I'm Erwin Sikowitz, seeker." Realization dawned on Percy's face.

"Oh, so you are the satyr Chiron mentioned," Reyna said quietly so no one could overhear. The satyr nodded.

"I made sure your lockers are next to one of the kids I have my eye on. Tori Vega. She and her friends are where I sense a demigod's aura but I haven't been with them individually long enough to tell," Sikowitz explained.

"So, Erwin," Annabeth started but the satyr cut her off.

"Call me Sikowitz."

"Okay. So, Sikowitz. You are a teacher here, right? Why didn't you just ask them to stay after class?" Annabeth asked.

"Oh, I have. But something is messing with my senses. I couldn't smell anything. Just something burning. But when I mentioned it to my students they thought I was crazy."

"That is really strange. But we have to head back to Camp Jupiter. So, see you tomorrow, Sikowitz," Percy said and the four of them left.

Jade

As she walked away from the black box, she couldn't help but think of the new kids. The guy was hot, no doubt about it. And the girls were both beautiful, but they all had this sense of power coming off of them that Jade had never felt before. It was making her uneasy.

"Jade. Hello?" Beck was waving his hand in front of her face, trying to get her attention.

"What?" Jade snapped.

"Are you okay? You were zoned out."

"I'm fine," she quickly retorted.

"Come on, it's time for class," Beck said and they walked towards Sikowitz's class. 

What do you think of Sikowitz? Does it make sense that he is a satyr? I hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote if you did! Thanks for reading!