Chapter 11 - The Wedding

***NONE OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY BELONG TO ME. THEY ARE PROPERTY OF RICK RIORDAN AND NICKELODEAN

The demigods had a few other classes before the end of the day. Apollo "possessed" Percy a couple more times, since he had singing classes. Finally, the bell rang for the end of the seventh period and Percy and Thalia practically ran out the door. Annabeth took her time, talking to some of the teachers before leaving. The three of them rode back to camp in the van, Percy driving.

They all went to Percy and Annabeth's house to get ready for the wedding. Percy was Frank's best man and Annabeth was a bridesmaid. She had a light red dress with gold accents and gold heels. Her hair was done up in a fancy updo. Percy had a dark (almost black) maroon tux with a gold tie. Thalia (since she wasn't a part of the actual wedding) was wearing a black dress that when down almost to her knees, a black leather jacket, and black leather boots. The only things she had that weren't black were her usual circlet and the zippers on her jacket.

Once they got to the Garden of Bacchus, Percy and Annabeth met up with Hazel and Frank to help them get ready and Thalia went to mingle with the other guests (which was pretty much all of the Twelfth Legion).

~TIME SKIPPP~ brought to you by whatever is left of Kronos

Hazel walked down the aisle looking more beautiful than she ever had. Frank was blushing almost as hard as he was grinning. Piper, Annabeth, Reyna, and Calypso were lined up on her left and Percy, Jason, Leo, and Nico on her right. She finally got to the altar and gave her bouquet to Piper. Jason got out of his place in line and walked over to stand between Frank and Hazel. Being pontifex maximus he had to marry them.

Jason smiled at Frank and Hazel, then looked out at all of the quests. "Thank you all for coming. Honestly, I'm not a priest but I do know you guys should exchange vows at some point so why not now?" Everyone chuckled.

[I'm going to save everyone the cheesiness because if I try to write vows it is going to be just that, cheesy, because I'm 14 and the last time I was at a wedding I was like 5]

"Frank Zhang, do you take Hazel Levesque to be your not-so-lawful wife, to have and to hold- blah blah blah- and to cherish until death do you part?" Jason asked, earning a chuckle from the guests.

Frank was trying hard not to laugh as he said, "I do."

Jason turned to Hazel. "And Hazel Levesque, do you take Frank Zhang to cherish until death... or whatever?" Percy and Thalia were laughing so hard now they were rolling on the floor.

Hazel bit her lip to suppress her laugh, "I- I do."

Jason grinned. "By the power invested in me from at least two of the gods, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the... bulldog?" Frank was laughing so hard he had turned into a dog. Hazel knelt down beside him and let the dog lick her face. Everyone cheered and got up from their seats. Multiple people swarmed the snack table while others found their way to the dance floor. Frank turned back into a human to take Hazel out for the first dance.

Percy woke up the next morning feeling awful. His feet hurt from dancing all night and his head hurt from not getting much sleep. But he had school. He had no desire to go to school but Annabeth wouldn't let him go back to sleep. They woke Thalia up -who was not happy- and eventually got into the van.

Annabeth practically ran into school, she was so excited. Percy and Thalia trudged behind, still rubbing the grogginess out of their eyes. When they get to their lockers, the usual crowd is already there.

"What happened to you?" Beck asked Percy and Thalia.

"Wedding-" Percy answered lazily. Beck looked confused.

Annabeth cut in. "What he means to say is two of our best friends got married last night and we were up partying."

"So then how are you so awake?" Andre asked.

Annabeth shrugged. "I'm used to it. I stay up that late almost every night studying."

Robbie frowned. "Studying what? This is only your second day here." Annabeth shrugged. Then the bell rang and they all headed to Sikowitz's class.

I FINALLY UPDATED!! Soooo this story is now OFF HOLD! I know there is probably only like 4 of you that actually care but whatever. lik. So this chapter kinda sucks but I really wanted to update for you guys! So I hope you kinda liked it! If you did, don't forget to vote! Thanks for reading!