CHAPTER: 3

TUBBO POV!

I watch as Tom- I mean Ghostinnit slowly drifts to sleep. I slowly get up and creep out of the room. I feel something sharp touch my neck I look to the side to see Technoblade holding a sword to my neck.

"Technoblade?"
"Wheres my brother Tubbo. WHERE IS HE!"
"In that room. Please calm down he's sleeping."
He mumbles before saying "You did this to him. Its your fault he died Tubbo, Your fault, I hope you take the blame."
I look down at my feet.
"Im sorry techno..I was scared that Dream would do something to my country.."
He chuckled and said "So you exiled your bestfriend? It was a whole nation against dream and you surrendered? Weak."
He lowers the sword from my neck and says
"Your lucky Tommy cares about you or you would have been dead long ago."
"I understand" I quickly replied.
"Good come get me when he awakes."
He walks out slamming the door behind him. As soon as he's gone I fall down the door and curl up into a ball.

3 PERSON POV!

Ghostinnit awakes to the sound of soft sobs outside his door. He cracks it open to see Tubbo on the floor. He just met the boy but it seemed as they had been friends forever. They had a connection. Ghostinnit swings open the door and curls up next to Tubbo and strokes his hair.
"Tommy..?"
"shh go to sleep" He says softly.
They both drift off to sleep curled up next to each other on the floor. They were like brothers. They still had the same connection as before Tommy had committed suicide. Tubbo missed his old Tommy but he was glad for Ghostinnit. He was glad he was home. He just wasn't the same as before. He didn't cuss as much and wasn't very loud. He was more like Tubbo.

316 words.