Chapter: 8

Techno Pov

As I finally reach L'manburg I see Tubbo and Tommy walking the prime path, I know I have to wait for tubbo to leave, but how long will that take?

Who knows.

All of a sudden I feel a tap on my back. I grab my sword handle and swing around to see a masked man at the end of my blade, Dream.

T: Techno D: Dream

T: "What do you want now dream?"

D: "Oh nothing just stopping by, Did you hear Tommy's dead?"

T: ".. Yes and I know you killed him."

As those words came out of my mouth I felt myself inching the blade of my sword closer and closer to him.
He widened his eyes and opened his mouth beforing closing it.

T: "SO YOU DID KILL MY BROTHER?"

I dig my sword deeper into his stomach pushing more to reveal answers.

D: "TECHNO STOP."
"I didnt kill Tommy."

T: "Then who did you sick lying bastard!"

D: "I dont know.."

T: "Dream if I ever see you near my BROTHER. I won't hesitate next time to kill you. Im not joking, I will. I will take your last life Dream."

He nods his head before I lower my sword and jump back on Carl. I stare him down as he walks away.
"Sick bastard.." I mumble

.
.

hii thanks for readingggg. I've made another story go check it out its call something like "1 week. thats it." or some shit! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND YEAAAA!!!
love you thank you.
-author

:]