CHAPTER: 2

TUBBO POV!

"Tommy..?" He slowly tilts his head and looks me up and down. "Do i know you?" I felt tears starting to poor out of my eyes. "I-im so sorry tommy.." "Please dont call me Tommy its Ghostinnit" I looked down and said "Ghostinnit lets go home?" "Okay!"

GHOSTINNIT POV!

This bo grabs my hand and pulls me into this swirly thing. Then it gets very hot. I open my eyes and stare straight down... "AHHH NO NO HELP HELP!!!"

TUBBO POV!

I hear a scream and I quickly turn around. Ghostinnits on the ground screaming. I cover his eyes and ears and sit there for a moment. He calms down and I quickly run him back to the dream smp nether portal. As soon as we get through I lay his back on the cold obsidian. "Its okay you can open your eyes now." He slowly brings his hands down and looks around.
"Is that the community house?" "Yeah it is."
"Wait is ghostbur here?!" He asked excitedly "yeah ill take you to him later." "Okay."

GHOSTINNIT POV!

I still didnt know the brown haired boys name

"Hey whats your name? You never told me."
"Oh yeah its Tubbo"
"That name sounds very familiar.."

"Yeah it should.."

Hi so next chapter will just list Ghostinnits traits. Sorry these chapters are so short haha.
Thanks for reading!