CHAPTER 6!

THIRD PERSON!

Techno and reaches into his back pocket revealing a sharp dagger with spots if blood all over it. He runs his fingers over the sharp rigid edge cutting him and then dripping the blood onto the dirt. Ghostinnit just stared before passing out. (PRETEND IT WORKS ON GHOST THIS ONE TIME AND THERE BLOOD IS PURPLE)
.
.
.
.
GHOSTINNIT POV!

I open my eyes to see an familiar face towering above me as I lay on the rock hard sofa. Finally my eyes adjusted and there above me was the messy brown haired boy, Tubbo. The last thing I remembered was TechnoBlade towering above me with a sharp dagger in hand. But thats when I felt it. A sharp pain shot through my arm as I lifted my sleeve to see a huge smear of blood down my arm. He cut me?

Tubbo notices and takes grab of my arm just staring before reaching into a basket and pulling out some wrap. He grabs my arm again and starts to wrap it up. I groan as he covers the huge cut in my wrist. As soon as he finishes I sigh and fall backwards onto the sofa, why does this boy care so much about me?

TUBBO POV!

I watch as Ghostinnit falls back onto the sofa. He seems to want time to think so i get up and creep out the door shutting it softly. As I slump into the next room I hear the telephone ring. "Hello?" "Tubbo?" "Oh hello Phil." "Is Tommy okay I hear what happened." the phone fell silent. "Phil he's dead.." ... nothing was said. All i could hear were soft sobs coming from the other end of the telephone.

I thought Phil needed time so we said
our goodbyes and placed the cold brisk phone down.
I could tell Phil was now dealing with the sorrow of loosing two sons.
Wilbur and Tommy.
Oh how I miss them so dearly. I missed hearing the bickering. The hanging out. The memories.
I missed everything.
I missed the old times.
I miss when we lived in peace.
No exile.
No wars.
No.. L'manburg.
Just us.
As a family.

HELLO! thank you so much for reading! I really enjoy writing these! ILY!
364 words!