CHAPTER 7!

PHILZA POV!
I set down the phone and hang up on Toby. I sit and stare at the photos that covered the small brick wall in my house.
Pictures of Tommy, Techno, and Wilbur playing in the sunflower field together.
Pictures of Wilbur and Techno fighting as Tommy stared. Pictures from when we were a normal family.. 'knock knock' "Come in!" I said as I heard the heavy oak door open and seeing my son Techno walk inside.
Tears dripping of his cheeks.
I had never seen him so upset.
"Techno? Whats wrong?"
He just stared at me with his glowing eyes. Suddenly he threw a blood covered dagger at the floor. But it didn't look like blood. It was purple.. "Te-" before I could begin to speak he went upstairs and slammed the door shut.

TECHNO POV!

After I slammed the door shut i slid over and face planted on to my bed.
..
...
The room that was once filled with joy and laughter was now dead silent except for the quiet sobs the crept out of my mouth.
2 of my brothers now dead?
People may think i'm mean and scary but i have a soft spot for Wil and Tommy.
As I slowly sat up I began to think.
how did Tommy die?
..
..
..
That question rung through my head for hours on end. Such a peculiar question which I had no answer for.
There must be an answer.
Theres always and answer for such small but hard questions.
Was it Dream?
Did he push my brother into the lava?
Or was it..
Suicide.
The only way I could find out was if I asked Tommy face to face.  Or I could ask Dream?
Hm.
So many options with probably different answers. I'll start off by asking Dream then Tommy. But where is Dream? I haven't seen him since he helped me escape. Where could he be.. his house? Oh wait I forgot  he's a homeless tellitubby! I sigh before leaping off of my bed and climbing onto Carl's back to head into L'manburg.