CHAPTER : 4

GHOSTINNIT POV!

I yawn as i open my eyes slowly. The bright sun lingers through the curtains, I squint before getting up trying not to wake Tubbo. It seemed as his face was wet. Had he been crying? What is there to cry about? Im not sure but it must be pretty sad. I slowly open the heavy oak door and step outside. "Ghostbur..?" "Hi Ghostinnit!" he replied quickly "How are you?!" he said. "Im okay. Except i cant seem to remember this Tubbo guy.." "You don't remember tubbo? He's your bestfriend!" "oh.. thanks ghostbur i'll see you around." "Bye Ghostinnit!!" "Bye.."

As soon as I got away from Ghostbur i felt guilty.. I couldn't remember my bestfriend. Know wonder he was sad. If my bestfriend couldn't remember me i would be sad too! So its really my fault Tubbo's so sad...
.
.
.
TECHNOBLADE POV!

I creep around in the back off the woods behind Tubbo's house to try and catch a glance of my little brother. If I remember correctly he's tall, with blonde hair , blue eyes , red and white shirt, with jeans. I hadn't seen my brother since the end of PogTopia but from what I heard he's dead. And it's all Tubbo's fault. Tubbo's the one who exiled my brother making him end it all. Its his fault. And he will pay for what he has done. But first I have to get into the house without 'Ghostinnit' seeing me.

I glance around and spot a back door out of everyones sight. I know Tommy left the house since I heard the front door swing open. This was my chance. I crouch down before sprinting over to the tall white door. I open it slowly as it let out a loud creaking noise. "shit.." I close it before spotting the messy brown haired boy sound asleep on the couch. I reach into my back pocket and pull put a crisp glistening diamond sword and bringing it up to his neck. "BANG!" The front door swung open. I turned my head and ducked underneath the red and black sofa. "tubbo..?" someone with a familiar voice said from across the room. They walked over to Tubbo. I glanced up and saw my brother. He looked sad. But he looked happy at the same time. I put my hand over my mouth before slowly crawling out from underneath the sofa. I couldn't hurt Tubbo with Tommy here. As i crept out of the house I kept glancing back remembering all the good times. As a family. With my brothers. And dad.

Hi so sorry this took so long to come out haha! I didn't except so many people to read the other chapters so i thought i had a lot of time to  make the next chapter! Well thank you so much and Im hoping your enjoying this story! Im going to start working on another story soon so any suggestions on what it should be? Thanks alot everyone!

500 words