Rescuing the Holy Maiden Part 1

RAYMOND'S POV

I woke up and let out a yawn before stretching my arms a little bit. I took a shower and put on clothes I wear at home, a black tank top and shorts. I walked towards Asia's room to check if she has awoken yet. I slightly opened the door and peeked inside, to see Asia is awoke and is looking at the door, definitely from the sound of me opening it. I smiled slightly and fully opened the door and greeted her.

"Good morning, Asia. Did you sleep well?" I asked with a soft tone, or at least as soft as I can.

"Raymond-san! Yes! I slept well last night, thank you for having me here! And also..." she looked down with a slight blush "thank you for saving me last night.

"It was no problem, I will never leave you with that psychopathic, off-brand priest and those Heaven's trashes" I said warmly "Anyway, why don't we have some breakfast?" I asked, which she nodded.

"Yes" She said with a smile.

Asia got off her bed and we exit the room and started walking towards the living room. As we are walking, Asia seems to be looking around, somewhat amazed. I honestly thought she would think it's a little creepy, considering the hallway only has lamps as the sources of light.

"Is this your home, Raymond-san? It's beautiful" She said with a smile, making me smiled back slightly.

"Yeah, glad you like it" I said as we entered the living room.

I saw Tatsulot came flying towards us. When he is now floating in front of us, he greeted us, mostly me.

"Good morning, Gore Ma-...Raymond-sama" He cut himself off momentarily before correcting himself and greeted me.

"Morning, Tatsulot" I said as I nodded towards him.

Tatsulot then turned to Asia, though his gaze is not anything bad, it's definitely not friendly either. I sent him a look to tell him to knock it off, to which he understood.

"And morning to you too, human" He said, not friendly, but not with disgust either, rather annoyance.

"M-morning to you as well, T-Tasulot, is it?" She said, slightly intimidated as she slightly hid behind my back.

"It is" He said before turning to me "Forgive me for intruding you in the morning, if you need anything, please call my name, and I will be right there before you know it, my lord" He said before giving one last glance at Asia before flying away to somewhere in the castle.

I sighed, I told him not to scare her, at least he called me by my real name while she's here, I don't plan on revealing my true identity...yet. I turned to Asia with a slight apologetic look.

"Sorry about him, he has never seen me brought back a human before, nor does he like the idea of a human sleeping here (Unless I decided that they will be my mate or one of them, ugh)" I said and thought apologetically.

She shook her head.

"It's okay, I understand" She said with a smile before her stomach started rumbling, indicating she is hungry. She blushed with embarrassment, to which I just chuckled softly.

"Right, let's eat something. You take a seat while I cook us some breakfast" I said, to which she nodded in agreement.

She took a seat at the dining table while I go into the kitchen and cooked us some breakfast. After finished cooking, I walked towards the table with a plate of an omelette egg, two bacon strips, hot dogs and a toast on each of my hand. I placed the one on my left hand on my side while placing the one on my right on Asia's side.

"Go ahead, eat" I said as I took a seat close to her.

"Wow! This looks good, Raymond-san! Thank you for the food!" She said before picking up her fork and knife and began eating.