Meeting the Holy Maiden

RAYMOND'S POV

Me, the pervert and the blonde girl just stared at each other, until I noticed the pervert started looking at her pervertedly again, until I hit him on his head again, making him grabbed his head in pain again as he let out a small yell of pain.

"Ite! Why did you do that again, Raymond-sempai?!" He asked, irritated and annoyed. I just glared at him.

"Now's not the time to be a pervert, kid" I said before I walked towards her, and the pervert followed as well, before extending my hand out to her.

"Are you okay, miss?" I asked before she took my hand.

"Thank you" She said as I lifted her up to her feet, until suddenly, the wind blew off her veil, revealing her very cute and beautiful face.

The pervert, even me, was awestruck by her beauty, until I heard she muttered.

"U-um..." She muttered before me and the pervert got out of our trance and looked down to see I'm still holding her hand, causing me to immediately let go.

"S-sorry..." I said, slightly embarrassed, though I could the pervert staring at me in jealousy, but I ignored him.

I saw her veil, which is on the ground, about to be blew away by the wind again, but I quickly grabbed it before it does before returning it to her.

"Here" I said before she put it back on her head.

"Thank you so much!" She said with a smile.

"It's no problem" I said.

"Um, I..." She muttered while twiddling with her fingers, "I got lost and need help" She said shyly.

"I see, well, me and this guy has some time before school starts, so we could take you to the place you want to go. Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Oh, um...a church" She said. I nodded.

"Okay, we can take you there" I said before me and the pervert helped put all her clothes back in her suitcase, while making sure that the pervert is not intending on stealing a pair of her panties.

TIMESKIP

"Are you on a trip?" The pervert asked as him and I are walking with her to the church.

"Oh, no. I was appointed to this town's church" she replied.

"You're nun, huh? That explains the look" He said.

"I thought that was pretty obvious, already" I said, making him sweat-drop.

"I'm so glad I met such nice people like you two. It must've been divine guidance" She said while smiling at us.

The pervert put a hand on the back of his head, until I saw him quietly gasped while looking at her chest. I was about to hit his head again, until I saw him looking at the cross necklace she's wearing, I see, he's a Devil, so it's only natural any holy objects would scare him. He turned his head away, making her looking at him questioningly.

"What's the matter?" She asked, slightly worried.

"Well, nothing" He said while slightly smiling sheepishly before turning to one of thought.

"It's nothing, he's like that sometimes" I said, trying to ease her worry. She turned to me.

"I-I see..." She said.

Suddenly, we heard a voice of a boy crying. We looked to the side to see a boy, crying with his knee scratched up. She immediately ran towards the boy and kneeled beside him before patting his head in comfort.