Encountering the Fallen

RAYMOND'S POV

I entered the school, and as usual, the girls are going gaga over me and the boys wanted to kill me, yep, just a normal day. Until I heard some some students talking to each other in shock, which causes me to turn to a sight that kinda surprised me a little. Rias is walking along side the pervert, huh, guess she slept at his house when she was healing his wound, according to what Koneko told me. Once they entered the school, Rias told him she would send an 'errand boy' later, who I know is Kiba, before walking away, the pervert told her to wait, until one of his friends, the bald kid, punched him in the face, sending him to ground with a bloody nose, damn, guess he's not a complete sissy after all...

Nah.

Followed behind him is the four-eyes, as they shouted at him for 'betraying them', heh, now that's just sad. I looked up to see Rias walking up the stairs, but stopped upon seeing someone, might as well as see what's up. After making sure nobody would see me, I turned into my smoke form and headed to the top floor.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Rias is walking up the stairs, until she is stopped by a voice.

"So, he's the one?" The voice asked. Rias looked in front of her to see Sona leaning against one of the pillars with her arms crossed with a small smile. "Good day, Rias" She said.

"Good day, Sona" Rias replied with a smile before walking to stand beside Sona, who looked down on the Pervert Trio, who are having a rock-paper-scissors contest to get Issei to talk about his 'moment' with Rias.

"It's not like you to impulsively decide to bring someone into your household" Sona said.

"It's not? Well, I got myself a silly little brother" She said before smiling and let out a small giggle. Sona stared at her for a moment.

"I see" Sona said, as the Perverted Trio continued their rock-paper-scissors contest.

"Well, she obviously has other plans for him" A voice said, to which they reacted before they saw a stream of black smoke coming from downstairs before turning into the black-haired boy, Raymond Nero, who has his arms crossed and eyes closed.

"Raymond-kun" Sona said.

"Like I just said, it's obvious she has other plans for him, *right eye slightly opened* although it's unknown, right now" He said in a suspicious tone, which only makes Rias gave him a smile before she walked up to him and whispered in his ear.

"It's~a~secret" She said in a sing-song tone before walking away, though not before winking at him, making him sighed.

Sona looked at him for a moment.

"Raymond-kun" She said, making him looked at her.

"What?" He asked.

"Can you follow me to my office? I would like to talk to you" She said.

"Sure" He said, though a bit curious.

They began walking toward Sona's office, though Raymond's mind began drifting to another thing.

RAYMOND'S POV

Me and Sona began walking to her office, though my mind began drifting back to how Rias get real flirty with me.

FLASHBACK TWO WEEKS AGO

I'm in a park, dressed in my usual outfit, at nighttime, looking up at the starry sky. I was enjoying the moment before I sensed a familiar demonic energy, and a familiar voice.

"Ara, Raymond. I didn't expect to see you here" The voice said, before I turned to my right side to see, surprise surprise, Rias, herself, walking towards me.