Chapter 3: Attending and First Day at Kuoh Academy

RAYMOND'S POV

"God, I wear tux and suit before, but this is way too uncomfortable" I complained as I was buttoning up my dress shirt. Now you probably asking, "Raymond, why are you buttoning up a dress shirt?", well it started like this...

FLASHBACK

I yawned as I woke up from my sleep. Damn that was a good sleep. I turned to look at the small dresser beside my bed to see... a school uniform? And a note. Why does that uniform seems familiar? And did it come from?

"Where the hell did this uniform come from?" I asked in confusion. Maybe it's the Merchant? I grabbed the note and unfolded it and began reading it.

"Hey, Gore Magala, hope you've been enjoying your new life so far. See, I got you enrolled in the Kuoh Academy in Kuoh Town, and here's your uniform, need to warn you, this uniform is uncomfortable as hell, hopefully you can make it work, though. Sincerely, the Merchant"

After reading I have only one word to say.

"Fuck" I said.

There's goes my plan to work out, and then play video games and watch tv shows, cartoons and anime all day.

FLASHBACK ENDS

And that's why I'm buttoning up a dress shirt. Speaking of which, I looked at myself in the mirror to see how I look like. I don't wear the blazer because that thing is uncomfortable as hell, just like the Merchant said, so I only wear the long-sleeved dress shirt with the collar unbuttoned and the black ribbon, I also wear my black leather gloves, the black pants, and instead of the brown shoes, I decided to just wear my black leather boots. To be honest, I kind of look like a school rebel, but whatever.

After having some bacon, egg and toast for breakfast, I grabbed my bag and put it on my back before I summoned Yamato and then made a portal by slicing the air in a cross position. I walked through it and came out of it into an alley as the portal behind me disappeared. I exit the alley and saw the school not far from it, and so began walking towards it.

After a few minutes, I am now outside the gate of the school, and damn, this place is huge! Any bigger than this and it'll be a castle. As I walked inside the school, students gave me looks, the females is looking at me dreamily and lustfully while the males are glaring daggers at me. Well I couldn't blame them, my parents and every girl I met said that I looked handsome and hot as hell, like I'm a 'god' or something, I'm not a narcissist, but it's the truth, although I never took advantage of it to flirt with other girls, since I'm not that interested in romance.

I entered the school and began searching for the school council office. I found it and knocked on the door, to which a voice with strictness answered.

"Come in" the Voice said. I opened the door to reveal the president of the School Council, Sona Shitori, or her real name, Sona Sitri. I got to admit, she's pretty cute, but I'm not here to flirt. I walked in and closed the door behind me before turning to Sona and said as politely as possible.

"Hello, I'm Raymond Nero, I'm here for my schedule" I said as politely as I can.

She looked at me with a strict face.

"I see, the new student from London, Europe, right?" She asked. Yes, that's where I'm from.

"Yes, that's me" I said.

She nodded before pulling the drawer of her desk before taking out a piece of paper, which I assumed is my schedule, and handing it to me.

"This is your schedule, allow me to show you where your class will be" She said before getting up and motioned me to follow her, which I do as we walked out of the office and she leads me to my class. When we made it to my classroom, she turned to me and said.