Chapter 2: Testing Powers

Hey y'all, just want to let you know, the girls in the top harem will be wearing different clothing than the actual girls, and also, Yasaka and Ophis will be part of the harem, just because I thought Ophis will be suited, since, you know, she likes dark and silent, and Gore Magala is all about darkness and uh, and Yasaka is uh, you know what, just enjoy the story.

Raymond's POV

After five minutes of trying to open the damn book, I finally opened it and have already started reading it, and me being surprise is understandable since the fact I have all the powers of the original owners of each weapon that I bought, as well as extra abilities and forms I can achieved. It's a relief since the book said I'm in an anime called 'Highschool DxD', an anime I watched a long time ago. As I was reading the next page, I came across the part of my abilities that caught my attention.

"I can assume my human form? That's a relief, I thought I have to walk on all four for the rest of my life" I said in relief that I don't have to walk on four legs forever. I then read how to assume my human form, which is really simple really, I just have to imagine my human form and my body will turn into it. So I relaxed, and started imagining my human form, before suddenly, I felt my body is...melting?! But at the same time, I felt it reshaping itself, it's not painful, just weird. After a few seconds, my body stopped reshaping itself, I stood on my two legs again, and I sighed in relief.

"It's good to be back" I said in relief. I picked up the book from the ground and closed it before I heard a sudden loud snoring, as if someone was taking a nap, right behind me. If what I think is right, then the thing that should behind me is... I looked behind me and what I find is...

Castle Doran, the real-life sized Castle Doran, taking a nap, right before my eyes. To say I was surprised, shocked and slightly intimidated is an understatement.

"Oh crap, it looks way bigger up close, but how can I wake it up so I can get in?" I asked in confusion

"Oh crap, it looks way bigger up close, but how can I wake it up so I can get in?" I asked in confusion. I want to get in, but how can wake this guy up? Maybe if I roar at him at him in my normal form? But then again, if I wake him up, there's a slight chance he'll be piss and eat m-

*GROWL*

Okay, never mind, he's waking up. He looked at me.

"Um, hey, can you let me in? Please?" I asked, kind of awkwardly. He looked at me for a second before opening his mouth and a big orb of yellow light formed in it before it descended to the ground and enveloped me inside before it carried me back toward Castle Doran's mouth. I was a little afraid since I though he was going to eat me, especially when I was inside his mouth, but then before I knew it, I was transported to the hall of the castle. It looked just like in the show. I began walking forward down the hall as I was awestruck that I'm actually inside Castle Doran.

"This is... so cool!" I said with a little bit of excitement in my voice. When I made it to what I presumed to be the main room, also known as the living room. It looked just like the room where Jiro, Ramon and Riki would hang out at. I looked at the window to see... clouds? Wait, is Castle Doran flying right now? Wonder why? Eh, whatever. Wonder where he's flying?