Chapter 4: Stray Hunting

RAYMOND'S POV

I'm now in class at the last period. Since this morning, Rias and Akeno have been watching me with a look on their faces that's saying 'it isn't over'. I sighed in annoyance, knowing that Rias hasn't given up on making a part of her peerage. The bell rings, and the whole class is dismissed. Rias and Akeno walked toward me and Rias was about to speak, but I beat her to it.

"If you're gonna convince me to join you again, then my answer is still no" I told her straightforwardly.

Rias looked annoyed at my answer and pouted.

"Why? You can become stronger, faster, live longer, and get your own peerage, once you've proven yourself" She said. Akeno nodded before she made a flirtatious look on her face.

"Yeah, and if you do, we can have some fun, if you know what I mean~" She said flirtatiously, which makes it kind of annoying.

"Look..." I stood up from my seat, before looking slightly down at them, due to our height differences "I don't care how much powers or benefits it will bring me, I value my freedom above all, and my life belongs only to me, not anybody else's. So I'll say it again, I rather die and burn in hell than becoming anybody's slave, you got me?" I said firmly before walking out of the class, not giving them any time to say anything else.

In the hallway, I walked to my locker to pack my stuff and leave. But as I opened it, a huge stack of love letters came falling out. I facepalmed in annoyance.

"Damn it, man" I said in annoyance before I packed my stuff in my bag and then made all the love letters disappeared by using Chaos Control before closing my locker.

I headed to the roof and, once I made sure nobody is there, Chaos Controlled back to Castle Doran to prepare for tonight. And that may be, you ask? Why, killing a Stray Devil, of course. And before you ask anything, I'm only doing it so I can use my powers on actual beings, not to just do it to innocent people for fun like a psycho.

TIME SKIP (NIGHT)

I'm now in front of an abandoned warehouse with my normal outfit on, while sensing not just one, but two Stray Devils inside it. I walked inside and started looking for the Strays, until I heard a female voice.

"Oh, what's this I smell? The most delicious scent I have ever smell in my entire life!" The voice said loudly before another female voice joined in.

"Yes, sister! This smell! It's almost god-like! We must have whoever it is that the smell is coming from!" The other voice yelled lustfully. Oh, great.

I used my feelers, still hidden of course, to detect the heat signatures of the Strays, and I found them, one on the ceiling, and the other is on the floor in front of me, hidden in the darkness. How do they look? Well, imagine Medusa, but without the snakes as her hair, that's what they look like. Although they looked the same, their colours are different. One of them is red and the other is blue. They seemed to notice me before lustful smiles made their way to their faces.

"Look, sister. I believe it came from that boy over there" The red one said lustfully while eyeing me like a piece of meat.

"Yes, and he is very handsome too. You, boy" She said while pointing at me. I raised an eyebrow, while her sister's lustful smile grew.

"Why don't you come with us? We can have some fun~" She said both flirtatiously and lustfully. Yeah, hell no.

In response, I pulled out Mercy and Redemption from their respective holster around the waist of my jeans before pointing at them. You guys wanna know something? These two can fire both holy and demonic bullets, so I can shoot Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels and they will get hurt.