💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

people keep voting on this like I actually write well lmfaoaoao this gon be quick

(I got a phone so I can't find the aesthetic things for now but I'll add it when I find it)

*3rd pov*

Ah, what to do now? they're all together again, but what's next? To fear Jungkook or not to fear Jungkook? One good question. Yoongi had a lot of questions, but the biggest one was: where are they going? They've been walking around this dark and creepy place for hours. He hoped to get to a destination soon, even though it didn't seem like it was ever happening.

"Jungkoook hyunggg!" Yoongi said for the nth time.

"What is it, Yoongi?!"

"Where are we? Where are we going? Where are you taking us?"

'Where are you taking us?' Yoongi repeated in his head. Could he still trust Jungkook? He acted a bit crazy last time. Very crazy. Maybe he could still trust this guy, but he didn't have much of a choice. Taehyung definitely wasn't going to leave Jungkook, which is understandable. They're best friends. Best friends. Yoongi wasn't even a best friend, he was just a friend. That kind of hurt him. He always wanted to try dating two people at the same time, but there's no way that's happening now. At least they're friends right? That's still fine. Back to the main question-

"YOONGI." Jungkook yelled. "I've been calling your name, what are you thinking about, baby?" The pet name didn't go unnoticed by Yoongi. He blushed. It was unexpected.

Friends don't call each other 'baby'

"Just thinking about ways to get out of this scary ass place." Yoongi lied through his teeth. He wasn't gonna tell him he was thinking about dating the two teens.

"Good thing we're out then. Mingi and Jackson must be worried sick. I'll take you home." Taehyung says and grabs his hand. Yoongi stopped in his tracks as his eyes widened. Holy shit. Yoongi had forgotten about them. And chae would probably be worried sick too.

"I have to see them. Now." Yoongi demanded. Very urgent. They probably already called the cops and shit. What would we say to the cops? Yoongi started to panic. Jungkook gently removed taehyungs hand from yoongis and crouched down on his knee.

"I-I'm not that small, loser." Yoongi pouted. Jungkook chuckled.

"Your our tiny baby." Jungkook kissed his cheek. "Don't worry, bub." We'll do anything to protect you and make you happy. " Jungkook engulfed yoongi into a hug. Yoongi felt instantly better. Maybe yoongi didn't want to go anymore. Staying in kooks arms sounded way better. Tae pulled yoongi off of Jungkook and picked him up.

"I'm not a baby hyung!!" Yoongi whined. Taehyung kissed his nose.

"Let's get going quickly, I hope we weren't gone for that long."

"Oh yeah, yoongi?" Tae almost forgot.

"Hm?"

"Let's date. All three of us."