🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

ɨȶֆ ɮɛɢɨռռɨռɢ ȶօ ʟօօӄ ǟ ʟօȶ ʟɨӄɛ ʍʊʀɖɛʀ

Yoongi woke up in a small room. He wasn't tied to anything, so he was confused. He went to go open the door, and to his surprise, it opened. He walked around for a while, looking for taehyungie. As he turned the corner, he saw a tall figure in the distance. He screamed. He was scared now.

It's a ghost Jesus Christ I'm going to die here. I thought it was the beanstalk!! Shit. The scream clearly caught the ghost's attention.

The ghost started to walk closer to Yoongi. Yoongi was terrified of anything scary, ghosts included. He froze.

It's moving closer. I'm going to die here. I'm going to die here. I'm going to die here, and it's going to be Jungkook's fault.

Yoongi started to cry loudly. He fell to the ground with his face in his hands. He thought this was the day he was going to die until somebody quickly pulled him up. Yoongi tried to scream again, but his mouth was quickly covered.

"Hey, will you shut the fuck up for a minute? I'm tryna get you out of here." The unknown man said. "I'm Jungkook's brother. It's a long story I won't tell but let's go find Taehyung."

By now, they were far away from the ghost. Yoongi was thankful for this guy, but he didn't catch his name.

"What's your name, mister?" He didn't answer. He kept a hold of his hand.

"Jeon Yugyeom?" He looked at his nametag. "You know you're an idiot if you didn't want me to figure out your name but had it on your shirt..." Yugyeom rolled his eyes.

"I'm not as stupid as you. You started to cry like a baby when a ghost was right in front of you. How idiotic is that?"

"Shut up. I was scared."

"I don't know why JK brought you here. Surely, none of you will last a day. Just imagine how scared Taehyung must be.

Taehyung? He was having the time of his life. The ghosts were treating him like they were best friends.

"Woooo!" Taehyung yelled happily as he took another sip of beer. Taehyung heard Yoongi a while ago, but he was too fucked up.

"Hey! Can one of you take me to my boyfriend? His name is boongi." Taehyung said with a toothy grin.

"Oh, I saw boongi. The 10-year old that was screaming? I was trying to invite him to our party, but he was so scared! I eventually vanished, but he kept crying." Ji-hoon explained. Taehyung and the other ghosts laughed at his words. "You should probably go get him before Jungkook, or his brother does." Taehyung stopped laughing. He was frozen and confused.

"Why?"

"Jungkook brought you guys here in the first place, mane. His brother is like his sidekick or some shit." Joshua said.

"Somebody take me to him!!" Taehyung yelled but quickly covered his mouth.

"Okay, okay, we gotchu mane. Let's all come! Road trip."

They all started to walk out. It wasn't really hard to find them. Yugyeom was following the sounds and dragging Yoongi with him.

"Taetae!" Yoongi pulled at his hand so Yugyeom could let go. He didn't.

"Your taetae is with ghosts, kid." Yoongi looked around taehyung. He was indeed standing with ghosts. yoongi was going to scream again, but yugyeom covered his mouth.

"Let go of him, my guy." One of the ghosts said. Taehyung walked closer to Yoongi and engulfed him in a hug.

"I missed you, baby! I was so sad without you." Tae teared up.

"I missed you too!! Where's kookie?" Taehyung froze again. Jungkook was the one who brought both of them here. Yugyeom wasn't to be trusted, yet.

Maybe Jungkook wasn't as bad? All he did was kill my horrible parents. He did stick a syringe inside both me and yoongi, but he's still my best friend. I want to see what he has in store for us.

"I don't know yet, love. Let's go find him?" The ghosts and yugyeom were dumbfounded. He wanted to find the murderer, the psycho that locked him up here?

"No, both of you have to leave this dump, now." Yugyeoms grip on Yoongi's hand tightened.

"I want to see my best friend."

"You mean you want to see the murderer. You have no idea what he can do to you!"

"And I want to find out. Let's go, yoongi." They both walked away and were soon out of sight. Yugyeom can't believe he just let them leave.

d̵̨̛̻̫͕̦͎̪͈̜̣̒̔̄̑͑̃́̊͠o̴̭͍̯̘͗͊͛̿ ̵̱̣͙́̋͛̒͂͊̆̔͊́y̴̯̫̋͆͂ỏ̸͔̝͆͊ͅü̴̦̺͚͍͈̯ ̵̰̼̣͓́͗̈́͗͊̆͗́͝b̷̼̊̽͒̀̓͝ȇ̴̡̢͇̣̗̘͚̺̻͒͋̇̂͊̓̕͘l̵̢̡̧̥̘͙̱̮̼̣̄̂̾͆͋ȋ̶̧̜̰̬̣̩́ę̵̣͉̗͎̣̪̋̒̌̾͝v̴̦͖͍͍̦͠ė̵̙͎̹͕̤̬̳̠̋̕ ̶̻̩̘̜̺̟͑̉͒́̒̿̔ͅḯ̵̯̣͉̦͓̌͌͘n̸̛̹͔̥̉͊͋̌̏̀̋͘ ̸̗͎̥͇̪̑͜ǵ̶̬̗̬̤͍̙͎̫͙̋͐̉͗ͅh̸̢̨̞̰̞̪͈̳̰̣͊͐͌͝ǫ̴̢̘͍̘̐̂̈̽́͑͋́̏s̴̨̢͕̙̈́͝t̴̜̮̋̈́͝ș̷̭̫̘͚͓͙͖̈͋͑͘?

d̵̨̛̻̫͕̦͎̪͈̜̣̒̔̄̑͑̃́̊͠o̴̭͍̯̘͗͊͛̿ ̵̱̣͙́̋͛̒͂͊̆̔͊́y̴̯̫̋͆͂ỏ̸͔̝͆͊ͅü̴̦̺͚͍͈̯ ̵̰̼̣͓́͗̈́͗͊̆͗́͝b̷̼̊̽͒̀̓͝ȇ̴̡̢͇̣̗̘͚̺̻͒͋̇̂͊̓̕͘l̵̢̡̧̥̘͙̱̮̼̣̄̂̾͆͋ȋ̶̧̜̰̬̣̩́ę̵̣͉̗͎̣̪̋̒̌̾͝v̴̦͖͍͍̦͠ė̵̙͎̹͕̤̬̳̠̋̕ ̶̻̩̘̜̺̟͑̉͒́̒̿̔ͅḯ̵̯̣͉̦͓̌͌͘n̸̛̹͔̥̉͊͋̌̏̀̋͘ ̸̗͎̥͇̪̑͜ǵ̶̬̗̬̤͍̙͎̫͙̋͐̉͗ͅh̸͊...