🍛🍛🍛🍛🍛🍛🍛🍛

i love you yoongi

i love you yoongi.

"You actually want to go Yoongi?" Chaeryoung says, surprised. She didn't think he would want to come with her.

"Yes, I'm bored anyway, Chae. Please let me go! I miss that alien and beanstalk. I shouldn't have left them in the first place." Yoongi whines.

"I'll take you to our neighbor's house, okay?" Yoongi nods and makes grabby hands towards her. Chaeryoung picks him up and walks out the door.

A bit of walking later...

Chaeryoung rings on the doorbell, and JK's mom greets them.

"Hello, Chaeryoung and...?" She says, confused. Chaeryoung smiles warmly at her and puts Yoongi down.

"This is Min Yoongi. Can I come in now? It's kinda cold." Chaeryoung chuckles, and Jungkook's mom moves to the side. Chaeryoung grabs Yoongi's hand and drags him inside with her. Everyone that was upstairs was now running downstairs.

"Mom, is that Chaeryoung?" Jungkook says, obviously not looking. He and Tae were too busy watching a video.

"Yup! Chaeryoung also brought her friend Min Yoongi." Jungkook and Taehyungs' heads shot up almost immediately. Both of them quickly ran up to Yoongi.

"Yoongi baby! How have you've been?" Taehyung takes Yoongi in his arms.

"Good." Yoongi mumbles. Jungkook pushes Taehyung and hugs Yoongi next.

"He obviously doesn't want to see you, Tae. He wants to see his beanstalk, huh?" Taehyung pouts from the lack of attention Jungkook is giving him. He pushes Jungkook away from Yoongi.

"No, he wants to be with his one and only alien silly." He hugs Yoongi tight.

"I want to be with both of you." Yoongi shows his gummy smile. Taekook could feel their hearts melting at the beautiful sight. Jungkook joins the hug.

"Cutie."

its short this time anyways🥱🥱