🧡🧡🧡

hey besties did you know that this song came out on my bdayy

if you vote I'll give you a kiss

I wasn't keeping track of the days so ima just say it's a Thursday

Taehyungs P.O.V

I let out a tiny sigh. A couple of hours ago, I came upstairs with the medkit and patched him up. Jungkook and I decided to put Yoongi to sleep together. It's 8 AM now. The end of the first period. Shit. I shake Jungkook and Yoongi awake. I hate being behind in school. Not to mention how Mingi is going to literally chop my head off. He's probably so worried right now.

My phone started to ring. Speaking of the devil...

"Hello?"

"OMG, YOU FINALLY ANSWERED THE FUCK TOOK YOU SO LONG?"

"Oh yeah, dude I'm-"

"YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH. ANYWAYS, WHERE'S YOONGI? IS HE OKAY? DID YOU RAPE HIM? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM? WHAT HAPPENED? WHY IS HE NOT HOME? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS???"

"Calm down. Yoongi is okay. I know you have a lot of questions and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability." I heard Mingi take a deep sigh from the phone.

"We can talk about it after school. You are fucking late. Get here now." Mingi said harshly. I let out an 'ok' and quickly hung up.

This wasn't good for Jungkook. He was the school's president. Jungkook and Yoongi were already moving around because they heard Mingi.

Ah, what about Yoongi?

"Yoongi bubba come here," I spoke. Yoongi was about to go in the shower, but he immediately spun around and sat on my lap.

"You think you can go to school today sweetheart?" Yoongi nodded his head.

"I can't mess up my grades, alien." I rolled my eyes at the nickname.

"Fuck grades. I want to make sure you're safe. BLACKPINK is there too. I can just tell Mingi that something came up so I can send you home?" I suggested. I really didn't want him to go to school.

"If I stay by your side, I'll be safe, right?" Yoongi seemed to trust me and JK. I bit my lip to hide my smile.

"Of course you will. We'll protect you, prince."

"Then I really have nothing to worry about." Yoongi hopped off my lap and made his way to the bathroom. Jungkook was already downstairs making a quick breakfast.

I decided to go in the shower with Yoongi. I walked into the bathroom and saw he was already in the shower. I started to strip. He looked at me, flustered. We made eye contact and he instantly looked away.