💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

ʏ'ᴀʟʟ, ɪ ʀᴜɪɴᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ!! ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ

ʏ'ᴀʟʟ, ɪ ʀᴜɪɴᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ!! ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ. ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴅɪᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ?? ɪꜱᴛɢ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴄᴜᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʀɪᴇꜱ; ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ. ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ😭😭

Yugyeom should've chased after them. Not every ghost was good. Some of them were horrible. Some ghosts murdered, raped, and tortured people. That made them deserve death. Taehyung was lucky to bump into the good ones. He could've been dead.

"Okay, baby, we have to find Jungkook, and then we'll be out of here! Hey, look! A ghost!" Taehyung pointed at the ghost and smiled. He started to walk towards the ghost, but Yoongi stopped him.

"What?" Taehyung questioned.

"The ghost is holding a damn knife, you fool!" Yoongi yelled at him. At the same time, he grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged them farther away from the ghost. He realized the ghost was following them.

"And?" Taehyung didn't see the problem. The other ghosts were clearly nice to him, so why wouldn't that one be nice?

What nice ghost do you know that holds knives?!" If Yoongi didn't think Taehyung was an idiot before, he surely did now. Taehyung thought for a while. That was true.

"I think..." Taehyung pretended to think.

"You think what hyung?" Yoongi was curious. He wondered what this idiot had to say next.

"I think...we should get far away from the ghost that's right in front of us." Taehyung snickered.

"DAMN IT, TAE, WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT SOONER?" Taehyung and Yoongi started to run.

Eventually, the ghost was catching up. Yoongi turned around to meet the eyes of the ghost. The ghost's eyes were white. Blind.

"The ghost is blind Tae, stop running, and be quiet." Taehyung and Yoongi quietly went to the side of the wall and stayed as still as they could. The ghost went away after 10 minutes. Taehyung let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"No more approaching ghosts, dumbass." Yoongi scolded.

"I'm your hyung, and you treat me this way?"

"Only by a year."

"I'm still older than you!"

Jungkook chuckled from a distance.

Look at those cuties bickering. They won't make it out here alive. Not without my help, of course. I'm thankful Yugyeom told me that they were looking for me, but I'm so curious. Why? I literally kidnapped them, left them in a haunted house, and not to mention put a syringe in them! I'm glad they have high hopes for me. I'm still a bad person. I don't know what got into me, but there's no going back now.

Jungkook walked towards the two that were still arguing.

"We should just kiss." Taehyung suggested. When did the conversation become like this? Only god knows.

"Whaat? Are you insane?! We aren't even dating!"

"Yeah, but your cute, and I-"

"Wait for me!" Jungkook interrupted. Jungkook opened his arms, expecting to get a hug. To his surprise, both Tae and Yoongi hugged him.

"Kookie! I missed you!" Yoongi hugs him tighter.

"We missed you."

i have no idea where I'm going with this story plsss