Chapter 7

You get to the kitchen, and see a few of the troopers munching on cookies. Stutter, Fives, Wooley, Jesse, Anakin and Obi Wan are all snacking on the cookies,  Even Cody has one, you walk over and notice that both the trays are empty. A frown comes to your face, you feel a tap on your shoulder and you turn to see Rex holding a cookie out to you.

"You didn't think we wouldn't save you one, did you Cyare." You take the cookie from him with a smile, nibbling on it.

"We also saved the rest in a zip lock bag, we decided that we each get one for now. It's fair." You nod and Rex wraps an arm around your waist, pulling you close.

You sink into his fur, sighing when you feel how warm he is. You continue to nibble on your cookie, unlike the boys who have already devoured theirs.

Rex kneels down and nuzzle's his chin against the top of your head. You reach over and rub your finger through his fur, feeling him cuddle into you more.

You can see the troopers and Jedi that are here smiling at you and Rex, happy that he's comfortable. Everyone leaves and you try too but Rex pulls you close again.

"Rex, come on. Let's go sit down or something." Rex let's go of you, he feels kind of embarrassed for cuddling like that in front of his brothers. He knows that he shouldn't be but he still gets embarrassed with public affection.

You notice his ears droop and you can tell that he's embarrassed, you reach up to rub his head.

"It's fine Rex, nobody cares of we cuddle." He smiles and nods, then he perks up. He must be hearing something that you can't.

"Gida's awake!" You smile*already?* You think to yourself, you thought that she would have slept longer. She is a ten year old kid though, they never sleep for long.

"Y/n! Mr. Rex!" She comes running into the kitchen, stopping in front of you. You hold back a laugh when her little rope Padawan brade that hangs of her headress smacks her in the face.

"Can I please have a cookie." She has the cutest smile on her face, and you nod. You walk over to the conservator and open it, taking out the cookies. You take one out of the zip lock bag and put the rest back, handing it to Gida.

She takes it enthusiasticly and bites right into it, making both you and Rex chuckle.

"Mmm, they're really good."

"Well, both you and y/n did a great job. Lil'un." She giggled and skips over to Rex, grabbing his hand.

"Come on, let's go play." Rex let's her pull him along, you following close behind them.

She pulls you both into her room on the base, it has a little table set.

"Will you have a tea party with me?" You stiffle laughter as Rex sputters.

"U-Umm, well I d-don't know." He stutter's out, not wanting to disappoint the youngling but he's not really into tea parties.

"Pretty please, Mr. Rex. It won't be any fun without you." Rex's whole body deflates at how sad she sounds, and he sighs in defeat.

"Sure! I'd love too." He's trying to sound excited and does a pretty good job at it.

"Yay! Y/n, you can sit in this chair. Mr. Rex, I'm sorry but you won't fit into any of my chairs." He nods and sits down beside you in the floor as you sit in her chair, your knees almost come up to your chest in the small chair.

"Ok! I'm going to get some more guests." You smile as you watch her run out, looking over to see Rex, arms crossed with a frown on his face.

"Come on, sweetheart. It's not that bad."

"I guess that it isn't." He huff's out, you chuckle at him, reaching a hand over and stroking his cheek. He relaxes and leans into the touch, he turns and after a few minutes Gida drags Cody, Obi Wan, Fives, Kix, and Stutter in.

"So, we are having a tea party." Cody states, Gida pushing him to a chair. She does that to everyone until they're all seated around the table.

"Okay, I just made the tea!" She brings over the little tea pot and sets it on the table, leaving again and returning with the cups, she hands one to everyone, you almost laugh at how the small cup is dwarfed on Rex's hand.

"Umm, Gida. Do you mind if I transform sweety, it's a little hard to hold the teacup while I'm like this."

"Yeah, that's okay." Rex looks nervously at everyone at the table, he's never transformed back to human with anyone other than you around.

"Don't worry Rex, we don't mind looking away." They all nod at what Obi Wan says, everyone can tell that the poor Captain is embarrassed. They all turn around.

"You too Gida." Gida turns around at her Master's wish, Rex starts concentrating and he transforms back to human by himself. You smile, this is a big improvement, it means that he's learning to control his transformation.

"You can turn around now." Everyone turns back around and Rex picks up his cup, happy to be able to hold it. Everyone is happy, they don't say anything about Rex being shirtless and neither do you.

"Okay, now you have to raise your pinkies, please." *Aww, she is so adorable.* You think, keeping the little aww that you want to say in. You all do as you're told, holding your pinkies out.

"Now I'll serve you the tea." She walks over and starts pretending to pour the tea into Fives cup. Fives says thank you and she goes around the table and pours the tea into everyone's cup. You take a sip of the air.

"Mmm, this is the best tea I've ever had Gida." She gets the biggest smile on her face.

"Yeah, may I have some more please." Cody holds out his cup with a smile and Gida pretends to pour some more in, it's pretty cute with everyone complimenting her fake tea.

"Can I have some more too!" Fives asks and Anakin pipes in.

"Me too!" She pours some more for them and then goes giving everyone else more. You're all having a lot of fun, even the boys don't mind having a tea party.

×××

It's a few hours later, you and Rex are both laying in your bed, absolutely exhausted. You staying up to make Rex's present has taken a toll on you, and it didn't help having Gida dragging you everywhere, although the tea party was adorable. You didn't mind at all, that little girl is the sweetest thing and you and Rex both love spending time with her.

You're laying on Rex's chest right now, just cuddling with him before you go and work on Rex's present more. You sit up with a frown and go to leave when Rex grabs your waist and pulls you back down on the bed.

"Rex! What are you doing?" You try to get up again but Rex holds you down securely.

"You're exhausted, Cyar'ika. You need sleep."

"Rex, I'm fine." Rex huff's as he turns over, laying you beside him.

"You aren't fine, you're absolutely exhausted darling. You need sleep." You look at Rex, hes really worried about you.

"But..."

"No buts. You're staying with me and sleeping tonight, understood." You sigh, but nod. You know that Rex is right, you'll make yourself sick.

"Good, I just don't want you to get sick. Cyar'ika." He pulls you close and kisses you, making you hum. You snuggle into his chest as you let yourself fall asleep, you'll finish Rex's present tomorrow.