Chapter 3

You all finish eating and you head to get ready to go outside, you grab your jacket and hat, you check the time and realize that Gida will be here in about an hour. You then turn to Rex and frown.

"We don't have anything that will fit you while you're like this, do we?" Rex looks down at himself and shakes his head, none of his cold weather stuff will fit him.

"No, but my fur will probably keep me warm." You nod, but you know that it won't keep him warm enough. You try comming the boys for suggestions but no good ideas except for special made clothes.

You want to figure out a solution for it now, just in case a mission sends the two of you to a cold planet and Rex has to transform.

But it looks like it's not happening. You both leave your room, and head to the hanger bay to wait for Gida and Obi Wan to arrive.

A few of the boys are out there since some of them don't like the snow. You see Fives, Stutter, Cody, Dogma (who was probably forced) Waxer, Boil, Wooley, Tup and Jesse.

You wait for about thirty minutes when Gida and Obi Wan finally arrive, and they brought Anakin with them, you notice that Gida's carrying a pretty big box in her hands.

"Mr. Rex." She squeal's, running up and hugging Rex's leg. She drops the box so you figure that it's nothing breakable. Rex picks her up off his leg and hugs her against his chest gently, she's loved his Werewolf form ever since you showed her that there's nothing to be afraid of.

He sets her down and runs around hugging all the other clones in their, even Dogma has a surprised smile and hugs her back.

Obi Wan is smiling at her just like everyone else, she's absolutely adorable. She runs back up to Rex and picks up the box, holding it put to him.

"Merry Christmas, Mr. Rex!" She yells out and Rex smile's at her.

"Thank you Gida, but it's a little early for a Christmas present." You feel confused until you look over at Obi Wan and Anakin both smiling.

"It's an early Christmas present, Rex. Cody commed me and told me about your... Clothes problem. It might not keep you as warm as a coat but it'll help." Rex raises an eyebrow and so does everyone else except Cody, Gida, Anakin and Obi Wan. Rex carefully grabs the present from Gida, he looks at it, not knowing if he should open it now. It might be better to wait.

"Go ahead Rex, you deserve it." Anakin encourages, and Rex opens the box pulling out a large, blue scarf. It's the perfect size for his wolf form, you smile at the sweet gift that Gida, Anakin and Obi Wan got him. Rex smiles down at Gida.

"Thank you Gida, you too Obi Wan and Anakin. and thanks for telling them Cody." He tells them and they nod, Gida's jumping up and down excitedly.

"I picked it out for you Mr. Rex, Ani told me that you like blue so I got you that color." Rex smiles and nods, putting the scarf around his neck, you hear his brothers chuckling at it. It's so cute, at least the problem is solved. For the most part.

You all head outside, Gida holding Rex's finger's with both her hands and pulling him along. The snow is thick and untouched at this part of the base, you bend down. Grabbing a handful of snow and packing it together, it's perfectly solid enough to make a snow ball. You smirk and whip it at Rex, hitting him square in the back of his head.

He whips around as everyone burst out laughing, he glares at you and smiles. Picking up a large handful of snow he packs it together and whips it at you, you duck and it hits an unsuspecting Obi Wan. Every one freezes as Obi Wan shakes his head off, he smirks and uses the force to make one giant snowball, whipping it back at Rex.

The snowball fight commences, everyone for themselves. Fives whips a snowball at you, hitting you in the chest. You throw one right back at him, Rex has little Gida on his shoulders as a team up. His fur and scarf are keeping him warm and he finds that he likes the cold.

He picks up a pile of snow, bringing his hand up so that Gida can grab some. He wince's a little as he feels her pull his fur, but he doesn't mind. It's worth it. He throws a snowball at you as Gida throws one at Anakin, both hitting there targets.

The snowball hits you in the face and you fall back on your back, you stay still and after a few minutes Rex gets worried and walks over to you.

Both him and Gida look down at you with worried expressions, Rex starts to feel guilty. Until you quickly jump up, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him face first into the snow.

Gida falls off into the soft snow and Rex sits up, his fur is almost white from all the snow in it. You burst out laughing and Rex shakes himself off, everyone else is still in the snow ball fight. You Yelp as Rex picks you up, and tosses you into a snow drift. You stand up out of it and glare at Rex who's laughing his ass off at you.

You feel another snowball hit you from the side, you turn to see Fives sticking his tongue out at you. You smirk and make your own snow ball, whipping it at him.

It hits him on the side of his head, and you turn to whip another one at an unsuspecting Cody who's talking to Wooley. Wooley bursts out laughing as Cody turns to you, smirking and whipping a snowball at you. You duck and it hits Stutter, who's walking by. He grins

"I-Ill get y-y-you for that C-Cody." He says with a smirk, grabbing a snowball and running after Cody. You look around and see Waxer dumping his helmet full of snow on Boil, you find it very creative.

The snowball fight goes on for a little while, Dogma getting hit with snow balls a lot, especially by Tup. They're both having a lot of fun, you can tell. After about half an hour everyone is pretty tired out, but still not ready to go inside.

Rex is laying on the ground and you sit beside him, you feel a tug on your arm and turn to see Gida.

"Do you need something, sweetheart." She smiles sweetly at you.

"I need help building a snowman." You smile and nod, standing up and helping her get started. You kneel down and make a snowball rolling it around, once it's more solid you let Gida take over.

"This is the biggest part, the bottom. So it has to be really big, okay." Gida nods with a serious expression on her face, you have to hold back a chuckle at how adorable she is. Anakin and Obi Wan are both watching what the two of you are doing, smiling at the adorableness.

Once Gida starts having a hard time pushing the large snowball, Obi Wan walks over before you can get up.

"I'll finish with this one Gida, you go start on the middle part." She smiles and gets up, walking over to you as you make another snowball. You get it big enough and hand it back to Gida, you shiver a little as the snow dampens your pants from kneeling so long.

You look over to see Rex watching you, he's smiling and you smile back. You look over to see that Obi Wan made the snowball gigantic, it looks amazing. This snowman is going to be big, it might even be taller than you.

You help Gida roll the middle snowball once it gets to big, once it's big enough you call Rex over.

"Think you can help us lift this Rex?" He nods, getting up off the ground and picking up the snowball. He sets it on the big one, and you notice that Anakin walked over and started to make the head with Gida. You also see that the boys are all making their own snowmen, they're even making them look like brothers, armor and all. Anakin puts the head on, it's almost talker than you but not quite, you kneel down to Gida.

"Think you can find some things you can use for eyes, arms and a mouth." She nods and runs into the base, it takes about Five minutes before she comes back out. She's carrying two metal pipes, you smile as she hands them too you.

You stick them in the snowman's side, positioning them so that it looks like the snowman is waving. Then Gida's hands you two pieces of rock and a bunch of button's.

You stick them on the snowman's face, making him smile. It looks great. You shiver from the cold, and you feel Rex's finger stroke your cheek, you turn to see Rex looking down at you from where he's kneeling with a worried expression.

"I think that it's time to go inside, you're freezing." You nod and everyone ends up heading in, you've all been outside in the snow for two hours. You had so much fun though, you hope to go out again later.