Chapter 1

It's been a few months since Rex was turned into a werewolf and he's actually starting to get comfortable with it. He'll actually leave his room and walk around while a werewolf, which only started after you were injured by the Separatists and he couldn't transform for two weeks.

You're so glad that hes getting used to it, especially since it's almost Christmas. You've got it all planned out, Anakin told you that unless there was an emergency mission the 501st and 212th would be staying on the Coruscant base.

So you're going to decorate the base, bake Christmas cookies and buy present's for all your friends. Obi Wan, Anakin and Padme are all chipping in to help pay for everything, including the present's. You also have plans to buy little Gida some presents too. You walk into your room, seeing Rex right away.

"What's got you so happy, Cyare?" He asks you, noticing your big smile.

"Just planning for Christmas, I've got so many different ideas." Rex chuckles at you, standing up and pulling you in for a kiss.

"You're so sweet, Cyare. What have you got planned?" He asks you and you think.

"Well, we're going to decorate the base, and bake Christmas treats. I was also thinking that we could have Gida over to do crafts, then we can have Obi Wan, Gida, Anakin and Padme over for Christmas Eve and day." Rex chuckles happily.

"That's a lot, sounds like fun Cyare. This is going to be our best Christmas ever, the boys are going to love it." You smile and nod, that's the plan.

"Come on, I want to head out to Coruscant and pick up some decorations."

"Okay okay, let me get my civie clothes on. And you should get a coat on, Cyare, it's snowing." You nod, grabbing your winter coat and hat. Once Rex is dressed similar to you, you both leave your room and walk through the base.

You leave and head out, walking through the thick snow falling on Coruscant. You look at it in wonderment, you love the snow. It always looks so beautiful when it first falls and is untouched. This is your favorite time of year.

You also look at all the Christmas decorations and lights, loving every last bit of it. You love everything about Christmas, the lights, the decorations and the tree.

Rex watches as you look around at the snow and Christmas decorations, he knows how much you love it.

You make it to a store that sells Christmas decorations and you walk in, you look around at everything. You grab a few boxes of different colored bulbs, a few things of garland. You also grab some wreathes and bows and candy canes, to put around the base. And strings of multi colored lights.

You've already got a few of your own decorations at the base, especially your star. It was your father's and it's very special. You also plan to have the boys help make some homemade decorations.

You and Rex pay for everything and head back to base, once you get back you bring the stuff into the hanger bay and start taking everything out, calling the boys over. The 212th is here as well so they come over to help.

"Okay! We're decorating the base for Christmas, think you guys can help me." They all nod and you motion to the boxes, as they walk over and start grabbing stuff, you motion to Rex to come over to you.

"Do you need something Cyare?" You nod.

"Yeah, comm Obi Wan and see if he and Gida would like to come help too. It's pretty fun decorating, and see what Anakin and Padme want to do." Rex nods smiling, he loves spending Christmas with you. This is his first Christmas as a werewolf though and he's pretty nervous, he still hasn't gotten used to it.

You go and help the clones with the decorations, then you notice Stutter eyeing the Candy Canes. You chuckle at him, you know that all the clones gave sweet tooths. You grab one and hand it to him.

"Here you go, Stutter. You can have one while we're decorating." He smiles and takes it from you, immediately unwrapping it. You notice that a few other troopers are staring at you, so you nod, letting them have a candy cane.

Not all of them take one since they're mint and not all the troopers like that flavor, you have to remember to buy some other flavored ones later. You see Rex come back in and you immediately hand him his own, he smiles at you and starts unwrapping it.

"So Obi Wan's on his way with Gida and so are Anakin and Padme." You smile excitedly, you're so happy that they're all coming to help.

"That's great, hopefully they get here soon. By the way we have to grab some more candy canes, and not just peppermint but some fruit flavored ones too." Rex nods while eating his candy cane, he makes sure to make a mental note of it. He notices that you aren't eating a candy cane, so he grabs another one, handing it to you.

"Here Cyare, you deserve one as much as the rest of us." You look up at him from where you've started going through a box of your old decorations, you smile and take the candy cane from him. 

You immediately unwrap and pop it in your mouth, sighing at the familiar taste of peppermint. Those are your favorite candy cane's.

"Thanks Rex." You tell him and he smirks.

"Of course, Cyare." He kisses your forehead softly, he stands up and starts helping you put up decorations. He grabs some garland and starts stringing it on a few gunships, adding some bows.

"My my, it looks very Christmasy in here." You turn to see Obi Wan walking up with Gida, who squeal's and runs up to you, giving you a big hug. You kneel down and Pat her back.

"It's nice to see you, Gida." You tell her, smiling when she look up excitedly.

"It's nice to see you too, y/n. I'm so glad you invited us, I love Christmas." Your smile grows wider when she looks around at all the decorations. Then she squeal's again when she sees Rex.

"Mr. Rex!" She runs over to him, giving him a big hug and he chuckle's. Kneeling down and hugging her back, then she seems to notice the other troopers there, and goes around hugging each and every one of them. They all hug her back, the 212th laugh and shake their heads at her enthusiasm when she runs up and hugs them. She runs up and hugs can't Cody.

"Hey Gida. You do know that we just saw you yesterday, right." He laughs out as she hugs him excitedly, she's acting like she hasn't seen them in years when it's only been a day for the 212th and a week or two for the 501st. One of them gives her a candy cane to eat.

"This looks great!" You hear Anakin say and you turn to see him walking in.

"You made it Anakin, I'm so glad." You walk over to him and lean in close.

"So when should Padme be here." You whisper so that Obi Wan doesn't hear.

"She'll be here a little later than me, as not to arouse suspicion." You nod, you figured that they would be doing something like this.

"Ok, well come on. You can have a candy cane while we decorate, they're peppermint." You tell him and he smiles.

"I love peppermint, but Padme doesn't." You nod at him.

"I'm going to buy some fruit flavored ones for everyone who doesn't like peppermint." He nods and walks away, you smile as you walk towards everyone.

"Fives! No sword fighting with candy canes!" You hear your boyfriend yell and you burst out laughing, leave it to Fives to find a way to get hurt with a candy cane. You see Padme finally arrive and walk over to you.

"Y/n, it's so good to see you." She says as she pulls you into a hug.

"It's good to see you too, Padme. I'm so glad that you can make it." You and Padme go and start helping everyone with the decorations. Fives, Rex, Anakin and Obi Wan are all putting a Christmas tree together while the rest are decorating in different areas of the base.

You hear Gida giggling as you turn to see a bow stuck on Cody's forehead as he's holding her, you laugh at the sight and secretly start taking holo-photo's of them. You take pictures of everyone else to, wanting to have something to remember the moments, even if you don't think that you will ever forget.